AEK Larnaca vs Ludogorets Prediction – This Europa group A match up at Neo GSP (Nicosía (Levkosía)) should be interesting for these strugglers
AEK Larnaca vs Ludogorets: Match Facts
- AEK are last in group group A with 0 points after 2 games in the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- Having played 2 matches they are at position 4 with 0 points after 2 losses, and this will be their third match here.
- In their last 5 recent matches in this competition, they have won 2 times and drawn 1 times and lost 2 times. (LLWDW)
- The last game they played in this competition was against Bayer Leverkusen in a game in which they lost 4-2 away.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goal ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Ludogoretz are 3rd in group A.
- Having played 2 matches in which they come out with 0 wins and 0 points.
- This will be their 3rd match in this competition
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, lost 2 times and drawn once. (LLWWD)
- The last game they played in this competition was against Zurich in which they lost 1-0 away.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goal ( GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
AEK Larnaca vs Ludogorets: H2H
- The two sides have never met in the past so this will mark the first ever encounter between them.
AEK Larnaca vs Ludogorets: Player News And Squad’s
AEK predicted line up: A. Christodoulou, I. Toumbas, M. Antoniades, Català, R. Anastasiou, C. Tryfonos, I. Panayides, Antonio Hidalgo, C. Anastasiou, O. Roushias, D. Raspas,
Who to watch: I. Trichkovski is the leading goal scorer for the hosts with Seven goals.
Ludogoretz Predicted Starting Line up: Cicinho, C. Moți, Natanael Pimienta, Wanderson, Marcelinho, S. Dyakov, Gustavo Campanharo, C. Keșerü, Renan, A. Nedyalkov
Who to watch: Gustavo Campanharo, Wanderson, C. Keșerü, are the leading goal scorers for the this team with 2 goals each.
Why AEK Will Win
On paper they are the better side, a tougher country and league with better talent s well as an undefeated record in their domestic league after 4 games to the season.
Why Ludogorets Will Win
They are 2nd in their domestic campaign with 29 points in 12 games, 15 goals scored and only 4 surrendered. This is a team with the fire power and defense to match anyone.
AEK Larnaca vs Ludogorets Prediction
Both these sides are light out in their respective domestic leagues, yet they cannot translate that ferocity into this tournament which is a shame because they can do s much more. Look out for I. Trichkovski with 7 goals for AEK to get something going here.
Our verdict: Take the goals as BTTS AND A DRAW.
|23/10/2018||NORWICH CITY||Bet Analysis||ASTON VILLA||1X||2-1|
|23/10/2018||MANCHESTER UTD||Bet Analysis||JUVENTUS||GG||0-1|
|24/10/2018||SUWON SAMSUNG||Bet Analysis||KASHIMA ANTLERS||3-3|
|24/10/2018||BORUSSIA DORTMUND||Bet Analysis||ATLETICO MADRID||4-0|
|24/10/2018||GALATASARAY||Bet Analysis||SCHALKE 04||1||0-0|
|25/10/2018||FC COPENHAGEN||Bet Analysis||SLAVIA PRAGUE||1-0|
|25/10/2018||AEK LARNACA||Bet Analysis||LUDOGORETS RAZGRAD||X||1-1|
|25/10/2018||RENNES||Bet Analysis||DYNAMO KIEV||1X||1-2|
|25/10/2018||STANDARD LIEGE||Bet Analysis||FC KRASNODAR||2-1|