AFC Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction. Bournemouth are up against Everton at the Vitality Stadium in the match day 3 clash of the 2018-2019 English Premier League.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
AFC Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction: match facts
- AFC Bournemouth having played 2 matches is at position 6 with 6 points in this 2;018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 1 home game.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 0 game and lost 2 games:- (WWWLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-2 win away to West Ham United.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Everton FC having played 2 matches is at position 7 with 4 points in this 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 time in their overall 0 awy match played this season.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games:- (WDLLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-1 win over Southampton at home .
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
AFC Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction: H2H
- Overall, Everton have 4 wins from the Seven meetings with Bournemouth in all competitions, drew 1 and lost 2.
- Bournemouth have won two and lost three of their last five meetings with one another.
- The last meeting between Bournemouth and Everton took place at the Vitality Stadium and Bournemouth did win that match 2-1.
AFC Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction: Players News and Squad
AFC BOURNEMOUTH PREDICTED LINE UP: Begovic, Smith, Cook, Ake, Daniels, Brooks, Cook, Gosling, Fraser, Wilson, Defoe
WHO TO WATCH: Callum Wilson as now scored in three consecutive Premier League appearances for the first time coming from his goal against the Hammers.
EVERTON PEREDICTED LINEUP: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Jordan Pickford Defenders: Seamus Coleman, Yerry Mina, Michael Keane, Lucas Digne Midfielders: Gylfi Sigurdsson, Morgan Schneiderlin, Idrissa Gueye Forwards: Richarlison, Cenk Tosun, Theo Walcott
WHO TO WATCH: Richarlison is Proving those who were questioning his transfer fee wrong has with three goals in his first two games and he is proving to be their marquee summer signing.
Why West Ham United will win
The Cherries are a motivated side with Eddie Howe and the lads doing well as they have won four consecutive Premier League games for the first time.
Why AFC Bournemouth will win
The visitors are on roll and could have won the last away match to Wolverhampton had Jagielka not been sent off and add that to Richarlison’s incredible form they have a chance in this match.
AFC Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction
We think this match will be a tough match as both teams have started off very well in this seasons competition and While the Cherries have their home advantage Everton are a very tough side to beat
Our Verdict: A Draw.
OTHER TOP VERDICTS
- Freesupertips-Over 2.5 Match Goals, Draw 2-2
- Thesun.co.uk-Bournemouth 2-2 Everton.
- Betegy-52% Chances of AFC Bournemouth win at home.
- Bigfreebet-Bournemouth win
|25/08/2018||Bet Analysis||BOLTON||VS||SHEFFIELD UTD||0-3|
|25/08/2018||Bet Analysis||NORWICH CITY||VS||LEEDS||0-3|
|25/08/2018||Bet Analysis||B.MONCHENGLAD||VS||B LEVERKUSEN||2X||2-0|
|25/08/2018||Bet Analysis||MONTPELLIER||VS||ST. ETIENNE||1||0-0|
|26/08/2018||Bet Analysis||WATFORD||VS||C PALACE||2-1|