AFC Fylde vs Salford City Prediction. AFC Fylde and Salford City clash in match day 8 of the National League matches at Mill Farm Stadium .
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
AFC Fylde vs Salford City Prediction: Match Facts
- AFC Fylde having played 7 matches is at position 3 with 13 points in this England > National League 2018/2019.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 4 times and lost 0 games.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 1 times and lost 0 time in their overall 1 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 3 games and lost 0 games:- (DDWWD)
- Their last match to this clash was against Harrigate Town and they drew 0-0.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- Salford City having played 7 matches is at position 10 with 11 points in this England > National League 2018/2019
- They have won 3 and lost 2 matches in the 5 played this season.
- City have played 3 matches away from home drawing one and losing 2.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game:- (WDWWL)
- Their last match to this clash was against Barrow won 3-1.
- So far in this seasons’ competition they have scored 12 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
AFC Fylde vs Salford City Prediction: H2H
- The two teams will be meeting for the first time ever across all competition.
AFC Fylde vs Salford City Prediction: Players News And Squads
AFC FLYDE PREDICTED LINE UP:- J. Lynch—N. Byrne, Z. Francis-Angol, D. Kane, L. Burke—A. Bond, J. Cardle, R. Croasdale, J. Kellerman—J. Hardy, D. Rowe
WHO TO WATCH: D. Rowe has scored 5 goals for AFC Flyde while providing one assist in this season.
SALFORD CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper;-C. Neal, S. Wiseman,C. Piergianni, I. Touray, N. Pond Midfiwelders:-D. Lloyd, D. Whitehead, T. Walker Forwads:-A. Rooney, R. Gaffney, G. Mafuta
WHO TO WATCH: Adam Rooney– signed from Scottish Premier League side Aberdeen on a reported salary of over £4,000-a-week is already helping Salford being on top of the goalscoring charts with six so far.
Why AFC Fylde Will Win
The hosts have remained unbeaten in the 7 matches played this season with 3 wins and 4 draws in that period and have conceded only three goals in that period.
Why Salford City Will Win
The new boys in this divisions started rather slowly but, the tide has turned back in their favor after three wins in four helped propel them up to 10th in the National League and they now playing well.
AFC Fylde vs Salford City Prediction
The early signs in the National League were rocky for Salford, gaining just one point in their first three matches but their performance has turned the corner and we think they are in prime position to avoid defeat here,
Our prediction: A DRAW.
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||BOREHAM WOOD||VS||CHESTERFIELD||1||1-0|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AFC FYLDE||VS||SALFORD CITY||2||0-2|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||GRIMSBY||VS||NOTTS COUNTY||2||2-1|