AFC Wimbledon vs Portsmouth Prediction. AFC Wimbledon will face Portsmouth at the Cherry Red Records Fans’ Stadium for the England League One match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
AFC Wimbledon vs Portsmouth Prediction: Match Facts
- AFC Wimbledon having played 12 matches is at position 20 with 11 points in the 2018-19 English league one.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 2 time and lost 7 games.
- Wimbledon have played 6 matches at home resulting in 3 wins, 3 draw and 0 losses.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 3 games and lost 1 game: (L D D W D )
- Their last game played against Plymouth Argyle they lost 0-1, an away from home.
- So far in this season they have scored 9 goals for (GF), conceded 16 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -7 goals.
- Portsmouth having played 12 matches is at position 1 with 27 points in this 2018-19 England League One.
- They have won 8 times, drawn 3 times and lost 1 game.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 6 away games played
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game:- (WLWWD)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-1 win over at Crawley Town.
- So far in this season they have scored 21 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 11 goals.
AFC Wimbledon vs Portsmouth Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 3 times with AFC Wimbledon recording 1 wins whereas Portsmouth has managed 2 wins and 1 draw for both sides.
- AFC Wimbledon have won 1 , while Portsmouth have won three and drawn 1 match in the last 5 H2H matches between the two teams.
- The most recent match between the two teams was played on 14/08/2018 in the League Cup 2018/2019 competition and the result was:- Portsmouth 1 – 2 AFC Wimbledon.
AFC Wimbledon vs Portsmouth Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
AFC WIMBLEDON PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:-T. King Defender:– S. Wagstaff,A. Oshilaja, B. Purrington, W. Nightingale Midfielders:– T. Watson, L. Trotter, A. Wordsworth, A. Barcham Attackers:-K. Appiah, J. Pigott
WHO TO WATCH: Joe Pigott is the only AFC Wimbledon player to have scored 4 goals in the new season and so remains their top scorer.
PORTSMOUTH PREDICTED LINE UP: 15 Craig MacGillivray, 5 Matthew Clarke, 16 Jack Whatmough, 3 Lee Brown, 20 Nathan Thompson, 2 Anton Walkes, 7 Tom Naylor, 38 Brandon Haunstrup, 10 Jamal Lowe, 8 Brett Pitman, 11 Ronan Curtis
WHO TO WATCH: Jamal Lowe is looking a real threat upward , both in terms of assists and goals and has already scored 4 goals for Pompey.
Why Afc Wimbledon Will Win
AFC Wimbledon will be looking to win this match and move out of the bottom of the table as they have already beaten them here this year in the Cup competition played in August.
Why Portsmouth Will Win
The away team will be heading here as the onform team when the last 6 games results to this clash played by the two teams are compared and the hosts have a poor form at home too having only won 1 match in the six played at home this gives Pompey a chance to win this match up and to score more than two goals.
AFC Wimbledon vs Portsmouth Prediction
|13/10/2018||Slovakia||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1||1-2|
|13/10/2018||AFC Wimbledon||Bet Analysis||Portsmouth||1-2|
|13/10/2018||Scunthorpe United||Bet Analysis||Peterborough United||2||0-2|
|13/10/2018||Rochdale||Bet Analysis||Doncaster Rovers||OVER 1.5||2-3|
|13/10/2018||Almeria ||Bet Analysis||Las Palmas||3-0|
|13/10/2018||Numancia||Bet Analysis||Real Zaragoza||1-0|
|13/10/2018||Sporting Gijon||Bet Analysis||Reus||1-1|