Air Force Central Vs Thai Navy Prediction. Air Force Central welcomes Thai Navy at Thupatemee Stadium in Bangkok for a Thailand Thai League 1 match
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Air Force Central Vs Thai Navy Prediction: Match Facts
- Air Force Central are in the 18th position of Thai League 1 and they are in contention for Relegation
- Air Force Central have played a total of 26 matches in Thailand Thai League 1. Their current statistics is 3 win, 4 draw and 19 lose.
- Air Force Central did not lose their last four matches in the competition.
- Air Force Central last played at home against Sukhothai and they lost the game 1-2 at home.
- Air Force Central have played a total of 13 home matches in Thailand Thai League 1. Their current home statistics is 2 win, 1 draw and 10 lose.
- Air Force Central did not lose their last two home matches in the competition.
- Royal Thai Navy F.C. are in the 16th position of Thai League 1 and they are in contention for Relegation.
- Navy have played a total of 26 matches in Thailand Thai League 1. Their current statistics is 5 win, 7 draw and 14 lose
- Navy did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Navy last played at home against Ubon Umt and Navy won the game 1-0 .
- Navy have played a total of 13 away matches in Thailand Thai League 1. Their current away statistics is 1 win, 2 draw and 10 lose.
- Navy did not lose their last away match in the competition
Air Force Central Vs Thai Navy Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met once with the game ending in a 1-1 draw on 21/4/2018 in this competition at Thai Navy’s turf.
Air Force Central Vs Thai Navy Prediction:: Players News and Squad
Air Force Possible Squad:K. Kerdphon,Nguyễn Michal,W. Kongchuai,N. Sanmahung,T. Sripandorn,A. Kapisoda,J. Makarom,Y. Chaowana,P. Jaiboon,G. Houla,P. Inpinit
Who to watch:G. Houla is their lead top goals scorer this season.
Thai Navy Possible Squad:I. Apinyakun,P. Failai,N. Phanrit,M. Namnuad,C. Srisuk,P. Rattanadee,Vítor Júnior,G. Quak Jun Yi,R. Wiroonsri,K. Pimrat,Caion,A. Ouattara
Who to watch:A. Ouattara is their lead top goal scorer this season so far.
Why Air Force Central will win
Air Force Central have not lost in their last 4 games in this competition and they will also be looking to move out of the relegation zone in the table.
Why Thai Navy will win
Navy are currently in a bad form with no win in their last 5 games in tis competition and so they will be looking to redeem themselves with a win which will also get them out of the relegation zone in the table.
Air Force Central Vs Thai Navy Prediction
Both teams are currently on the bottom place in the league table and both will be fighting for a win in order to increase their chances of getting ou to the relegation zone.
Our Verdict: A Draw and Both teams will score
|05/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Kashima||VS||Kawasaki Frontale||1-1|
|05/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Air Force Central||VS||Thai Navy||1-5|
|05/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Bangkok Utd||VS||Bangkok Glass||3-2|
|05/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Buriram||VS||Chiangrai Utd||1-0|
|05/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Pattaya Utd||VS||Nakhon Ratchasima||0-1|
|05/09/2018||Bet Analysis||G-Osaka||VS||Yokohama M.||0-4|
|05/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Muang Thong Utd||VS||Chonburi||4-1|
|05/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Prachuap||VS||Port MTI FC||2-1|
|05/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Havant & Waterlooville||VS||Aldershot||2-1|
|05/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Helsingor||VS||Naestved||1-1 PN (4-5)|