Ajax Vs AEK Athens FC Prediction. Ajax will be hosting AEK Athens FC at Johan Cruijff Arena in Amsterdam for an Uefa Champions League match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Ajax Vs AEK Athens FC Prediction: Match Facts
- Ajax are in the 2nd position of Eredivisie and they are in contention for Champions League qualifiers.
- Ajax have played a total of 5 matches in Netherlands Eredivisie. Their current statistics is 4 win and 1 draw.
- Ajax did not lose their last five matches in the competition.
- Ajax last played at home against Groningen and they won the game 3-0
- Ajax have played a total of 3 home matches in Netherlands Eredivisie. Their current home statistics is 2 win and 1 draw
- Ajax did not lose their last three home matches in the competition.
- AEK Athens are in the 2nd position of Super League and they are in contention for Champions League qualifiers.
- AEK Athens have played a total of 3 matches in Greece Super League. Their current statistics is 3 win.
- AEK Athens did not lose their last three matches in the competition.
- AEK Athens last played at home against Panionios and they won the game 4-0
- AEK Athens have played a single away match in Greece Super League. Their current away statistics is 1 win.
- AEK Athens did not lose their last away match in the competition.
Ajax Vs AEK Athens FC Prediction:H2H
The two teams have never met in any competition before and this will be their first meeting in any competition.
Ajax Vs AEK Athens FC Prediction:Players News and Squad
Dynamo Kyiv Predicted starting XI: Shot-stopper: Boyko Defenders: Pivarić, Kádár, Shabanovm Kedziora Midfielders: Buyalsky, Tchê Tchê Verbić, Attackers: Andrievsky, Tsygankov, Besiedin
who to watch:K. Huntelaar is their lead scorer this season so far while David Neres their top assist player
AEK Athens predicted line up: V. Barkas N. Hult Rodrigo Galo K. Lambropoulo M. Oikonomou M. Bakakis André Simões Alef M. Livaja A. Bakasetas V. Klonaridis
who to watch:M. Livaja is their lead scorer while K. Lambropoulos is their lead top assist player.
Why Ajax will win
Ajax have not lost in their last 5 overall games and they are second in their home league this season plus they will be at home where they have been lethal this season
Why AEK Athens FC will win
AEK Athens are currently on form with no losses in their last 5 games in all competitions and they will be looking to continue with their winning ways internationally.
Ajax Vs AEK Athens FC Prediction
Both teams are currently in good form and both are currently doing much good in their domestic leagues making this game hard to call considering that this is also their first meeting.
Our Verdict: A win for the home team and both teams will score.
|19/09/2018||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Lyon||1-2|
|19/09/2018||Ajax||Bet Analysis||AEK Athens FC||3-0|
|19/09/2018||Shakhtar Donetsk||Bet Analysis||Hoffenheim||2-2|
|19/09/2018||Nottingham||Bet Analysis||Sheffield Wed||2-1|
|19/09/2018||Benfica||Bet Analysis||Bayern Munich||0-2|
|19/09/2018||Plzen||Bet Analysis||CSKA Moscow||2-2|
|19/09/2018||Real Madrid||Bet Analysis||AS Roma||3-0|
|19/09/2018||Young Boys ||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||0-3|
|19/09/2018||Suwon Bluewings ||Bet Analysis||Jeonbuk||0-3|
|19/09/2018||Sheffield Utd||Bet Analysis||Birmingham||0-0|
|19/09/2018||Derry City||Bet Analysis||Bohemians||1-3|
|19/09/2018||Partizan ||Bet Analysis||Rad Beograd||1-0|