Albania vs Scotland Prediction. Albania will be hosting Scotland in the UEFA Nations League on Sunday at Stadiumi Loro Boriçi (Shkodër)
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Albania vs Scotland Prediction: Match Facts
- Albania are together in group 3 the UEFA Nations League- League C Group 1 2018/2019 together with Scotland and Albania.
- They played 3 matches in this group with 2 losses placing them in position 3 in Group 1 with 3 points.
- They have 1 draw, 1 win and 4 losses in their last five matches: (L D L W L)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-2 LOSS vs Israel , away from home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- Scotland are together in UEFA Nations League- League A Group 3 2018/2019 together with Israel and Albania
- They played 2 matches in this group with 1 win and a loss placing them in position 2 with 3 points.
- The visitors have 1 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in their last five matches: (L L W L L)
- Their last game played ended in a 3-1 loss vs Portugal, a build up match.
- In this competition they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
Albania vs Scotland Prediction: H2H
- Last September’s reverse fixture of this match was the first time Albania and Scotland had met before, Steven Naismith’s strike and an goal from Albania led to Scotland winning 2-0 at home.
Albania vs Scotland Prediction: Players, News and Squad
ALBANIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:-Thomas Strakosha Defenders:- Elseid Hysajs, Frederic Veseli, Berat Djimsiti, Egzon Binaku Midfielders;- Taulant Xhaka, Migjen Basha, Enis Gavazaj, Ledian Memushaj Forwards: Jahmir Hyka (c) Sindri Guri.
WHO TO WATCH: Taulant Xhaka the brother of Arsenal midfielder granit Xhaka scored the only goal that separated the two nations in the reverse fixture.
SCOTLAND PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:-Allan McGregor Defenders:-Jack Hendry, Kieran Tierney, David Bates Midfielders:-Callum Paterson, Ryan Fraser, John McGinn, Andrew Robertson Forwards:-Matt Phillips, Steven Fletcher, Johnny Russell
WHO TO WATCH:Andy Robertson – The Scotland captain has been integral to Liverpool’s strong start to the Premier League season after impressing in the last campaign too.
Why Albania will win
The hosts got a 1-0 loss to Albania in their Nations League opener, a result which already means that any hope of making to the 2020 Euros depends on them winning this match at home
Why Scotland will win
While the Scots have been poor in the recent duels they have won two and drawn one of their last three away games played way against European counterparts and with three points in the first group match they will be a motivated team.
Albania vs Scotland Prediction
The Scottish team have shown some improvement scoring atleast once in the last three matches while Albania have won just one of their seven matches in 2018, so we think the Scottish side can get away with a narrow win in this match.
Our Verdict: An away win for Scotland.
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Table
|17-11-2018||GRIMSBY||Bet Analysis||CRAWLEY TOWN||X||1-0|
|17-11-2018||QUEEN OF SOUTH||Bet Analysis||INVERNESS||X||3-3|
|17-11-2018||FORFAR ATHLETIC||Bet Analysis||DUMBARTON||3-0|
|17-11-2018||GATESHEAD||Bet Analysis||SUTTON UNITED||0-0|
|17-11-2018||CSA AL||Bet Analysis||AVAI||0-1|
|18-11-2018||CS SPORTUL SNAGOV||Bet Analysis||UNIVERSITATEA CLUJ||0-0|
|18-11-2018||MAASTRICHT||Bet Analysis||RODA KERKRADE||2-0|
|18-11-2018||CORDOBA||Bet Analysis||CADIZ CF||1-3|
|18-11-2018||VISEU||Bet Analysis||GD ESTORIL||2||1-2|