Almeria vs Las Palmas Prediction – Upstarts Las Palmas take on a determined Almeria side in this Spanish Segunda division match at Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos (Almería)
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Almeria vs Las Palmas Prediction: Match Facts
- Almeria are 11th on the Segunda table with 10 points from 8 games.
- They have 3 wins 1 draw and 4 losses from the 8 games played.
- Their last 5 games have been 2 Wins, and 3 Losses. (WLLLW)
- They have 2 wins, I draw and 1 loss at home this season.
- Their last game out was a 1-0 away loss to 21st seeded Cordoba.
- Las Palmas are 3rd on the table with 15 points from 8 games.
- They have 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss from the 8 games played.
- Their last 5 games have been 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss (DLWWW)
- They have 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss on the road this season.
- Their last game in this tournament was a 0-0 home draw to 4th seeded Alcorcon.
Almeria vs Las Palmas Prediction: H2H
- These two sides have met 16 times with Almeria winning 6 times and Las Palmas winning 2 times and 8 draws between them.
- Their last 5 meetings have been 2 Almeira wins, 1 Numancia win and 2 draws.
- Their last meeting was on 18/12/13 which ended in a barren draw.
Almeria vs Las Palmas Prediction: Squads and Player News
Almeria Predicted lineup: Romera, Juan Carlos, José Corpas, René, Andoni López, Luis Rioja, Álvaro Giménez, César de la Hoz, E. Saveljich, Juan Fernández,
Who to watch: Álvaro Giménez – With 2 goals in 7 starts, he will be leading this attack with an eye on winning this game
Real Zaragoza Predicted Lineup: Rubén Castro, Rafa Mir, Álvaro Lemos, Maikel Mesa, Timor, Raúl Fernández, Nauzet Pérez, Diego Parras, De La Bella, David García,
Who to watch: Rubén Castro leads this potent offense with 6 goals in 8 appearances and he will be banging heads with the opponents defensive unit looking for chinks in the Armor.
Why Almeria will win
Ameria was on a 4 match winning streak in all competitions before that misstep at Cordoba which by all instances was a trap game, if they can get back that focus from the winning streak, they have a chance to win this game in front of their fans.
Why Las Palmas will win
Ruben Castro’s 6 goals in seven appearances begs the proverbial question, why would they ever not play him. His hot start has catapulted this team to the upper echelons of the Spanish Segunda and he will be here with bells on. The defense better not lose track of him.
Almeria vs Las Palmas Prediction
After a hot start and a couple of win streaks, both these teams have cooled off in the past few games and both are trying to get back to prominence. To that end, there is a reason why Las Palmas are sitting third on the table. There defense is in top form, having allowed just 4 goals in 8 matches. Almeria is not a slouch either, that loss to Cordoba was a mere bump on their match up the table they hope.
This is a very tough game to call, we would lean towards Las Palmas simply because of their defense which allows just 0.5 goals a game compared to their rivals 1 goal average.
Our verdict: An away win or a draw. Take the under as these teams have great defenses.
|13/10/2018||Slovakia||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1||1-2|
|13/10/2018||AFC Wimbledon||Bet Analysis||Portsmouth||1-2|
|13/10/2018||Scunthorpe United||Bet Analysis||Peterborough United||2||0-2|
|13/10/2018||Rochdale||Bet Analysis||Doncaster Rovers||OVER 1.5||2-3|
|13/10/2018||Almeria ||Bet Analysis||Las Palmas||3-0|
|13/10/2018||Numancia||Bet Analysis||Real Zaragoza||1-0|
|13/10/2018||Sporting Gijon||Bet Analysis||Reus||1-1|