Anderlecht vs Fenerbahce Prediction – Stade Constant Vanden Stock Stadium in Brussels will be the venue for this UEFA Europa clash between two European power houses.
Anderlecht vs Fenerbahce Prediction: Match Facts
- Anderlecht are last in group group D with 0 points after 2 games in the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- Having played 2 matches they are at position 4 with 0 points after 2 losses, and this will be their third match here.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times and drawn 1 times and lost 2 times. (WWLDL)
- The last game they played in this competition was against Dinamo Zagreb a game in which they lost 0-2 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goal ( GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Fenerbahce are 2rd in group D.
- Having played 2 matches in which they come out with 1 Win and 1 draw and 3 points.
- This will be their 3rd match in this competition
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, lost once and drawn twice. (DWDWL)
- The last game they played in this competition was against 3rd seeded Spartak Trnava in which they won 2-0 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goal ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Anderlecht vs Fenerbahce Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met 2 times in the past with Fenerbahce winning both games.
- Their last meeting was in the 07-08 Champions league with Fenerbahce winning 2-0 away.
Anderlecht vs Fenerbahce Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Anderlecht predicted line up: T. Didillon, B. Sanneh, A. Milić, A. Trebel, I. Santini, F. Amuzu, L. Dimata, O. Vranješ, A. Najar, E. Makarenko, S. Kums
Who to watch: F. Boeckx Yes he is the goaliee but he can help turn the tide of this game as any good keeper should.
Fenerbahce Predicted Starting Line up: H. Tekin, R. Neustädter, E. Elmas, M. Frey, D. Reyes, Jaílson, İ. Köybaşı, I. Slimani, M. Topal, H. Kaldırım, M. Isla,
Who to watch: I. Slimani is the leading goal scorer for the hosts with 2 goals.
Why Anderlecht Will Win
A better league with better opponents dictates that Anderlecht at home gets the nod and they should take advantage of that to get their first win of this tournament.
Why Fenerbahce Will Win
The Turks have been on a tear after that big away loss to start the tournament, they bounced back nicely at home now they need these 3 points to get going.
Anderlecht vs Fenerbahce Prediction
The last time these two sides met in this tournament, Fenerbahce won handily and while this game shouldn’t Invoke the ghosts of Christmas past, they should actually fight in entertaining affair. Going on the record alone, this one is hard to call, Fenerbahce lost badly to Dinamo Zagreb last time they were on the road while their opponents lost both of their games.
Anderlecht’s lack of scoring (0 goals) is the biggest challenge we see in this game and if they cant score, they cant win, its that simple.
Our verdict: An away win for Fenerbahce
|23/10/2018||NORWICH CITY||Bet Analysis||ASTON VILLA||1X||2-1|
|23/10/2018||MANCHESTER UTD||Bet Analysis||JUVENTUS||GG||0-1|
|24/10/2018||SUWON SAMSUNG||Bet Analysis||KASHIMA ANTLERS||3-3|
|24/10/2018||BORUSSIA DORTMUND||Bet Analysis||ATLETICO MADRID||4-0|
|24/10/2018||GALATASARAY||Bet Analysis||SCHALKE 04||1||0-0|
|25/10/2018||FC COPENHAGEN||Bet Analysis||SLAVIA PRAGUE||1-0|
|25/10/2018||AEK LARNACA||Bet Analysis||LUDOGORETS RAZGRAD||X||1-1|
|25/10/2018||RENNES||Bet Analysis||DYNAMO KIEV||1X||1-2|
|25/10/2018||STANDARD LIEGE||Bet Analysis||FC KRASNODAR||2-1|