Anderlecht Vs Lokeren Predictions. Anderlecht will be welcoming Lokeren at Stade Constant Vanden Stock in Bruxelles for a Belgium First Division A Match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Anderlecht Vs Lokeren Predictions: Match Facts
- Anderlecht are in the 4th position of First Division A and they are in contention for Championship Round.
- Anderlecht have played a total of 12 matches in Belgium First Division A. Their current statistics is 7 win, 2 draw and 3 lose
- Anderlecht did not win their last match in the competition
- Anderlecht last played away against AS Eupen and they lost 2-1 in this competition.
- Lokeren are in the 15th position of First Division A and they are in contention for UEFA Europa League Play-off.
- Lokeren have played a total of 12 matches in Belgium First Division A. Their current statistics is 1 win, 3 draw and 8 lose.
- Lokeren did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Lokeren last played at home against KV Oostende and the game ended in barren in this competition.
Anderlecht Vs Lokeren Predictions: H2H
The two teams have previously met 53 times with Anderlecht’s record standing at 34 win 14 draw and 5 loss while Lokeren’s record stands at 5 win 14 draw and 34 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 2/12/2017 in a first Division A game that saw Anderlecht win 2-1 away at Lokeren.
Anderlecht Vs Lokeren Predictions: Players News and Squad
Anderlecht predicted line up: T. Didillon, B. Sanneh, A. Milić, A. Trebel, I. Santini, F. Amuzu, L. Dimata, O. Vranješ, A. Najar, E. Makarenko, S. Kums
Who to watch: F. Boeckx Yes he is the goaliee but he can help turn the tide of this game as any good keeper should.
LOKEREN PREDICTED LINEUP: D. Verhulst, A. Skúlason, M. Marić, S. Marzo, J. Filipović, K. Persoons , S. De Ridder, M. Mirić, S. Kehli , M. Terki, L. Enoh , R. Söder , T. De Sutter , J. Torres , G. Hupperts, A. Monsecour, M. Tičinović, O. De Wolf
WHO TO WATCH: M. Mirić is the leading top goal scorer for Lokeren with 2 goals as S. Kehli leads with more assists-3
Why Anderlecht will win
Anderlecht will be looking to redeem themselves from their last lost and also close in on the top 3 teams in the table and a win in this game will take them to the top 3 teams in the table.
Why Lokeren will win
Lokeren are one place from the relegation place in the table and have not win in their last 5 games in this competition and a win will take them up position and help them avoid the relegation place.
Anderlecht Vs Lokeren Predictions
Looking at the two teams current form it’s clear that Anderlecht are in very good form compared to their opponent who have not won in their last 5 games in this competition.
Our Verdict: A Win for Anderlecht
|01/11/18||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Fulham||2-0|
|01/11/18||Sporting Gijon||Bet Analysis||Eibar||2-0|
|01/11/18||Celta Vigo||Bet Analysis||Real Sociedad||1-1|
|01/11/18||Cadiz||Bet Analysis||RCD Espanyol||2-1|
|01/11/18||RSC Anderlecht||Bet Analysis||Lokeren||1-1|
|01/11/18||Zulte-Waregem||Bet Analysis||Standard Liege||3-1|
|01/11/18||Sporting CP||Bet Analysis||Estoril||1-2|
|01/11/18||Malmoe FF||Bet Analysis||Oerebro||4-0|
|01/11/18||Oestersunds FK||Bet Analysis||AIK||1-2|
|01/11/18||Petrojet||Bet Analysis||Misr El-Maqasa||0-1|
|01/11/18||Wadi Degla FC||Bet Analysis||El Zamalek||2-4|
|01/11/18||Racing Santander||Bet Analysis||Real Betis||0-1|