Armenia Vs Denmark Prediction- Armenia will welcome Denmark at the Vazgen Sargsyan anvan Hanrapetakan Marzadasht for the World Cup qualification match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Armenia Vs Denmark Prediction: match facts
- Armenia are in the 5th position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier Europe group E table with 6 points after 7 matches with 2 wins 0 draws and 5 losses
- In the group stages they have played 6 matches with 2 wins 0 draws and 4 losses.
- They have won 2 drawn 0 and lost 4 in those matches.
- There form in the last games in the competition has been 2 wins 0 draw and 3 losses(LLWWL)
- They have played a total of 3 games away with 1 win 1 draw and 1 loss
- The last game they played was against Montenegro on a away grounds a match they lost 4-1.
- Denmark having played 6 matches is at position 3 with 10 points in this 2017-18 Group E Europe World Cup Qualification.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 time in their overall 3 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games (WWDWL)
- Their last game played against Kazakhstan they won 1-3 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 10 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals.
Armenia Vs Denmark Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 4 times with Romania recording 3 wins whereas Armenia has 0 wins and 1 draw for both sides.
- In the last 4 matches played they have managed 3 wins for Romania while Armenia has 0 win and 1 draw for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 0-5 win for Armenia on a away ground match played on 08/10/2016.
Armenia Vs Denmark Prediction: player squads
Armenia predicted line up: A. Beglaryan, H. Mkoyan , G. Daghbashyan, T. Voskanyan, G. Andonian, H. Mkhitaryan, M. Pizzelli , K. Hovhannisyan, A. Özbiliz , R. Koryan, A. Grigoryan, Artak Yedigaryan , E. Manucharyan , T. Barseghyan , E. Malakyan, G. Meliksetyan, N. Aslanyan, L. Hayrapetyan, A. Hayirapetyan, A. Sarkisov
Who to watch: M. Pizzelli is the leading top goal scorer for Armenia with 3 goals.
Denmark predicted line up: K. Schmeichel, F. Rønnow, S. Kjær, M. Jørgensen, H. Dalsgaard, J. Vestergaard, A. Christensen, R. Durmisi, P. Ankersen, W. Kvist, T. Delaney, P. Højbjerg, C. Eriksen, N. Jørgensen, Y. Poulsen, A. Cornelius, K. Dolberg and V. Fischer.
Who to watch: C. Eriksen is the leading top goal scorer for Denmark with 4 goals. Y. Poulsen has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Armenia will win
Armenia have in their last five matches. They won home matches against Montenegro (3-2) and Kazakhstan (2-0) in qualifying before a 5-0 win over St. Kitts and Nevis in a friendly and a 4-1 loss away to Montenegro. On Friday, they went to Romania in qualifying and they lost 1-0. Playing on a home ground they will be looking forward to record a win.
Why Denmark will win
The Danes have three draws and two wins in their last five matches. They drew away to Czech Republic 1-1 in a friendly before a 0-0 draw at Romania in qualifying. Next was a 1-1 home draw against Germany in a friendly, and they then followed it with a 1-3 win away to Kazakhstan. On Friday, they hosted Poland they won 4-0. On the 3rd position on the table standings they will be looking forward to manage a win on an away ground and secure a position to play in the next rounds.
Armenia Vs Denmark Prediction
Armenia are home is a tough task for them, but it could mean the end of their World Cup dreams if they don’t pick up victory. Denmark have the quality and the talent to win, but everything will have to go right for them. This will be no easy match a we expect to see the pair battle to record the 3 points on the table standings. We might see goals from both sides with over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
Denmark will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1954||GERMANY 1.21||6.76||NORWAY 13.52||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3475||NORTHERN IRELAND 2.46||3.38||CZECH REPUBLIC 2.89||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||5579||NORRBY IF 2.66||3.41||VARBERGS BOIS 2.56||20:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1756||ARMENIA 3.93||3.28||DENMARK 2.05||19:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||4724||SANTIAGO WANDERERS 2.22||3.28||O HIGGINS 3.17||02:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3838||SALERNITANA 1.87||3.42||TERNANA 4.49||21:30|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3502||MONTENEGRO 2.75||3.13||ROMANIA 2.75||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1810||DINAMO ZAGREB B 1.27||4.94||KUSTOSIJA 8.91||18:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1987||ALCORCON 1.87||3.21||ALBACETE BALOMPIE 4.87||21:30|
|04-09||bet analysis||1816||ENGLAND 1.40||4.79||SLOVAKIA 8.07||21:45|
|04-09||bet analysis||5753||SLOVENIA 1.39||4.60||LITHUANIA 9.08||21:45|
|04-09||bet analysis||1952||GAIS 2.34||3.24||ORGRYTE IS 3.08||20:00|
|04-09||bet analysis||3505||AATVIDABERG 2.66||3.41||IFK VARNAMO 2.56||20:00|
|04-09||bet analysis||4860||MODENA 3.26||3.11||VICENZA 2.26||17:30|
|04-09||bet analysis||5649||POLAND 1.21||6.76||KAZAKHSTAN 13.52||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||2546||SCOTLAND 1.12||8.90||MALTA 22.66||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||5813||LIBYA 2.95||3.11||GUINEA 2.58||22:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||5289||CAMEROON 2.38||3.36||NIGERIA 3.03||20:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||4860||MODENA 3.45||3.13||VICENZA 2.17||17:30|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3790||AZERBAIJAN 1.01||20.00||SAN MARINO 50.00||19:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||2438||HAPOEL AFULA 2.40||3.33||AHI NAZARETH 2.61||19:00|