GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Armenia vs Liechtenstein Prediction: Match Facts
- Armenia have played 4 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 0 wins 3 draws and 1 loss.
- They have played 4 matches at home resulting in 0 win, 3 draws and 1 loss.
- This will be their first match played at home in the UEFA Nations League-2018 competition
- The hosts have 1 win,1 loss and 3 draws in their last five matches: (DDLDW)
- The last game they played was against Moldova where they drew 0-0, a home match.
- So far in the last 5 matches to this event they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Liechtenstein have played 2 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 0 wins 0 draw and 2 losses.
- They have played 1 match away from home resulting in 0 win, 0 draw and 1 loss.
- This will be their first match played away from home in the UEFA Nations League-2018 competition
- In their last 5 matches played to this clash event they have 1 win, 0 draw, and 4 losses: (LLWLL)
- The last game they played was against Faroe Islands where they lost 3-0,an away match
- So far in the last 5 matches to this event they have scored 2 goals ( GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
Armenia vs Liechtenstein Prediction: H2H
- There has been no meetings in the past between the two nations and this at Armenia will be the first of those.
Armenia vs Liechtenstein Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Armenia Republic predicted line up: (G) A. Hayrapetyan(D) H. Mkoyan, A. Calisir V. Haroyan, T. Barseghyan, (M) G. Andonian ,J. Monroy, H. Mkhitaryan K. Mkrtchyan (F) G. Malakyan, I. Yagan
Who to watch: Henrikh Mkhitaryan is the most accomplished Armeninan player in their footballing history and holds the key to helping his nation in this tie.
Liechtenstein Predicted Starting Line-up: (G) P. Jehle (D) M. Rechsteiner, I. Quintans, M. Göppel, M. Polverino (M) N. Hasler, S. Wieser, A. Sele, D. Salanović (F) S. Kühne, P. Erne.
Who to watch:Simon Kühne is only 24 yrs of age abnd has shown potential to develop into a good forward.
Why Armenia Will Win
The hosting nation have got two wins in their last 10 games, together with four defeats and four draws and while that does go well compared to other footballing giants in Europe,its better form compared to the visiting team and home ground advantage should be a plus too,
Why Liechtenstein Will Win
This competition gives the visitors a chance to gain entry into the Euro 2020 competition and they have atleast shown improvement in their most recent away matches as they have beaten Qatar, drawn with Finland and lost to just a solitary goal in Israel.
Armenia vs Liechtenstein Prediction
We should have thought that Armenia can get a win at in this match especially now that they are playing at home but they have struggled to score goals,so in any event they win this match it will not be by more than two goals.
Our verdict: A Home win Armenia
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AB Copenhagen||VS||Odense||2||0-4|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||VS||Ukraine||2||1-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Gibraltar||VS||FYR Macedonia||X2||0-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Haka||VS||AC Oulu||GG||2-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||New York City||VS||New England Revolution||GG||0-1|