Arsenal Vs Brentford Prediction.Arsenal welcomes Brentford at Emirates Stadium in London for an English League Cup match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Arsenal Vs Brentford Prediction:Match Facts
- Arsenal are in the 6th position of Premier League.
- Arsenal have played a total of 6 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 4 win and 2 lose.
- Arsenal did not lose their last four matches in the competition.
- Arsenal last played at home against Everton and they won the game 2 nil.
- Arsenal have played a total of 3 away matches in England Premier League. Their current away statistics is 2 win and 1 lose
- Arsenal did not lose their last two away matches in the competition
- Brentford have played a total of 2 matches in England League Cup. Their current statistics is 2 win.
- Brentford did not lose their last two matches in the competition
- Brentford last played at home against Cheltenham and they won the game 1 nil.
- Brentford have played a single away match in England League Cup. Their current away statistics is 1 win.
- Brentford did not lose their last away match in the competition
Arsenal Vs Brentford Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 10 times with Arsenal record standing at 2 wins 3 Draws and 5 losses while Brentford’s record stands at 5 win 3 draw and 2 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 26/5/1947 a Premier League match that saw Arsenal win 1 nil away at Brentford
Arsenal Vs Brentford Prediction: Players News and Squad
Arsenal Predicted Starting Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Cech Defenders: Bellerin, Mustafi, Sokratis, Monreal Defensive Midfielders: Guendouzi, Xhaka Attacking Midfielders:Ozil, Ramsey, Aubameyang Strikers: Lacazette
Who to watch: Lacazzette is top goals score and will stir the attack with Aubemeyang in front
RENTFORD FC LINEUP: (4-3-3) Bentley; Dalsgaard, Konsa, Mepham, Barbet; Macleod, McEachren, Sawyers; Canos (Benrahma 71), Maupay, Watkins . Subs Daniels (g), Yennaris, Jeanvier, Woods
WHO TO WATCH: Neal Maupay has been directly involved in 10 of Brentford’s Fourteen goals in the Championship so far this season (7 goals and three assists).
Why Arsenal will win
Arsenal are currently doing well in the Premier League table and have won 4 of their last 6 games and will be looking to dominate this game and win at home
Why Brentford will win
Brentford have won in all their last 2 games in this competition and they will be fighting to prove themselves by beating a Premier league giant at home.
Arsenal Vs Brentford Prediction
Both teams are currently doing well in the specific leagues but Arsenal are the Giants and Brentford the underdogs in this game. That will be a driving Force for them wanting to slay the giant at home. Arsenal are now squarely under new Manager Emery’s thumb and most players seem to have bout into his philosophy. After loosing their first 2 games. they have reeled off 4 wins in a row and now sit 6th on the table. While a rotation is expected in this game, since they are on the hook for domestic and international football, expect the youngsters to still win this game here.
Our Verdict: A win for Arsenal and Over 1.5 goals.
table id=859 responsive=scroll /]