Arsenal vs Rennes Prediction. Arsenal will host Rennes at Emirates Stadium (London) for this Europe UEFA Champions League Match.
Arsenal vs Rennes Prediction: Match Facts
- Arsenal has played 6 matches are at position 1 with 16 points in this 2018-19 Europe UEFA Europa League Group E
- They have won 5 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games and lost 2 games. (LWLWW)
- Their last game played was a 3-1 away loss to Rennes.
- So far in this season they have scored 12 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +10 goals.
- Rennes has played 6 matches are at position 2 with 9 points in this 2018-19 Europe UEFA Europa League Group K
- They have won 3 times, drawn 0 times and lost 3 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games. (WWDWW)
- Their last game played was a 3-1 home win to Arsenal.
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
Arsenal vs Rennes Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 9 games with Arsenal recording 6 wins whereas Rennes has 5 wins and 1 draw for both teams.
- Their last match played they recorded a 3-1 win for Rennes on 07/03/19.
Arsenal vs Rennes Prediction: Players News and Squads
ARSENAL PREDICTED LINE UP: B. Leno, P. Cech, A. Lacazette, J. Willock, M. Guendounzi, M. Ozil, A. Ramsey, S. Papastathopoulus, D. Welbeck, P. Aubameyang
WHO TO WATCH: P. Aubameyang is the leading top goal scorer with 2 goals in this competition.
RENNES PREDICTED LINE UP: Mexer, D. Da Silva, M. Zeffane, l. Badiashile, T. Koubek, E. Gertmonas , A. Diallo, T. Siebatcheu, A. Hunou, H. Ben Arfa, C. Grenier, I. Sarr
WHO TO WATCH: I. Sarr is the leading top goal scorer with 3 goals.
Why Arsenal will win
Arsenal who will be playing at home, having the home advantage they will play with confidence to win this match after losing 3-1 to Rennes.
Why Rennes will win
After winning against Arsenal in the first leg round, they will try to defend the win in this match to head for the quarterfinals.
Arsenal vs Rennes Prediction
Looking at this match, both teams are strong with great players, since Arsenal pretty much imploded in the first leg thanks in part to a red card on Greek defender Sokratis before half time which put them on an insurmountable hole. Climbing out of said 1-3 is going to be a tough task but am sure they are up to the task.
Our Verdict: A home win.
|14/03/2019||Benfica||Bet Analysis||D. Zagreb|