Arsenal Vs Wolves Prediction. Arsenal will be welcoming Wolves at Emirates Stadium in London for an English Premier League game.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Arsenal Vs Wolves Prediction:Match Facts
- Arsenal are in the 5th position of Premier League and they are in contention for UEFA Europa League.
- Arsenal have played a total of 11 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 7 win, 2 draw and 2 lose
- Arsenal did not lose their last nine matches in the competition
- Arsenal last played at home against Liverpool and the game ended in a 1-1 Draw.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers are in the 11th position of Premier League.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers have played a total of 11 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 4 win, 3 draw and 4 lose.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers did not win their last three matches in the competition.
- Wolverhampton wanderers last played at home against Tottenham Hotspur and they lost the game 2-3
Arsenal Vs Wolves Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met 95 times with Arsenal’s record standing at 45 win 25 Draw and 25 lose while Wolverhampton’s record stands at 25 win 25 Draw and 95 lose in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on the 11/04/2012 in a Premier League game that Arsenal won 3 nil away at Wolverhampton wanderers.
Arsenal Vs Wolves Prediction:Players News and Squad
Arsenal FC Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3: Goalkeeper: Cech Defenders: Bellerin, Mustafi, Sokratis, Monreal Defensive Midfielders: Guendouzi, Xhaka Attacking Midfielders:Ozil, Ramsey, Aubameyang Forwards: Lacazette
Who to Watch: Danny Welbeck – Welbeck has five goals in 467 minutes under Unai Emery this season, with his side revitalized in both the Premier League and Europa League competition..
Wolves Possible Squad:Rui Patrício, M. Doherty, R. Bennett, W. Boly, C. Coady,Rúben Neves, Diogo Jota,João Moutinho, L. Dendoncker, R. Jiménez,
Who to watch:R. Jiménez is the leading top goal scorer for Wolverhampton Wanderers with 2 goals and Rúben Neves their top assist player.
Why Arsenal will win
Arsenal have not won in their last 2 games and have also not lost in their last 5 games in this competition and so they will be looking for a win and close in on the top 4 teams in the table and also keep their current unbeaten run in the league.
Why Wolves will win
Wolverhampton wanderers have lost in their last 3 games in this competition and they will be fighting to win this game and they will be staging a comeback in this game and also get the chance to move to the top 10 teams in the table.
Arsenal Vs Wolves Prediction
Arsenal are in better shape and form than their opponent Wolverhampton and they will be at home so they will be playing under a lot of pressure to win this game and move to the top 4 teams in the table but this wont deter Wolverhampton from seeking a win or try to split points with the home team.
Our Verdict A win for Arsenal.
|11-11-2018||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Manchester Utd||GG||3-1|
|11-11-2018||RB Leipzig||Bet Analysis||Bayer Leverkusen||3-0|
|11-11-2018||Celta Vigo||Bet Analysis||Real Madrid||4-2|
|11-11-2018||Monaco||Bet Analysis||Paris SG||2||0-4|
|11-11-2018||AS Roma||Bet Analysis||Sampdoria||1||4-1|