AS Roma vs Lazio Prediction-Roma battles it out with Lazio at Stadio Olimpico in Roma for an Italian Serie A match and a chance to move closer on Napoli.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
AS Roma vs Lazio Prediction: Match Facts
- AS Roma having played 11 matches is at position 5 with 27 points in this 2017-18 Italy Serie A.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 0 time and lost 2 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 0 time and lost 2 times in their overall 6 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 5 games, drawn 0 game and lost 0 games:(WWWWW)
- Their last game played against Fiorentina they won 4-2 an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 21 goal for (GF), conceded 7 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 14 goals.
- SS Lazio having played 11 matches is at position 4 with 28 points in this 2017-18 Italy Serie A.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 game.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 times in their overall 6 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 5 games, drawn 0 game and lost 0 game(WWWWW)
- Their last game played against Nice they won 1-0 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 31 goal for (GF), conceded 12 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 19 goals.
AS Roma vs Lazio Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have previously met 52 times with Roma’s record standing at 21 win 15 draw and 16 loss against Lazio’s record of 16 win 15 draw and 21 loss in all their head to head games.
- Roma has 3 wins while Lazio has 2 wins in their latest 5 H2H matches.
- The two teams last played on April this year and Lazio won that match by 1-3.
AS Roma vs Lazio Prediction: Player News and Squads
ROMA PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Alisson Defenders: Florenzi, Fazio, Jesus, Kolarov Midfielders: De Rossi, Strootman, Nainggolan Forwards: Perotti, El Shaarawy, Dzeko
WHO TO WATCH: Edin Dzeko scored two goals in their last match between the two sides at Stamford Bridge.
LAZIO PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Straskosha Defenders: de Vrij, Radu, Bastos Midfielders: Marusic, Parolo, Lucas, Lukaku Forwards: Luis Nani, Milinkovic-Savic, Immobile.
WHO TO WATCH: Ciro Immobile might just be the hottest striker in Europe at the moment and leads the Italian serie a score chart with 14 goals.
Why AS Roma will win
Roma are currently in very good form with 4 win and a loss in their last 5 games and they will be fighting for a win and 3 points which will help the close in on Napoli who are on top of the table.
Why Lazio will win
Their confidence in all time high and they have scored 14 goals in their last five outings. Flying high on the wings of amazing Immobile, they look very confident at this point and we do feel they have much better chances at Stadio Olimpico against the wobbling hosts.
AS Roma vs Lazio Prediction
Lazio have been in absolutely brilliant form this season, and a win over Bologna in their midweek fixture ensured that they remain in the top four in the table and they should have no problems picking up all three points here,
Our Prediction: An away win for Lazio
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|17-11||bet analysis||RUDES ZAGREB 2.86||4.20||NK SLAVEN BELUPO 2.49||20:00|
|17-11||bet analysis||ARMINIA BIELEFELD 2.38||3.26||EINTRACHT BRAUNSCHWEIG 3.02||20:30|
|17-11||bet analysis||SV DARMSTADT 2.41||3.06||SANDHAUSEN 3.05||20:30|
|17-11||bet analysis||BLAU WEISS LINZ 2.50||3.11||WSG WATTENS 2.77||20:30|
|17-11||bet analysis||LILLE 2.41||3.35||ST. ETIENNE 3.22||21:00|
|17-11||Bet Analysis||GAZELEC AJACCIO 2.52||3.11||LE HAVRE 3.06||22:00|
|17-11||Bet Analysis||US QUEVILLY ROUEN 2.85||3.06||ORLEANS 2.58||22:00|
|17-11||Bet Analysis||SOCHAUX 2.78||3.35||NIMES 2.51||22:00|
|17-11||Bet Analysis||BOURG PERONNAS 2.43||3.26||VALENCIENNES 2.91||22:00|
|17-11||Bet Analysis||NANCY 2.25||3.11||AC AJACCIO 3.48||22:00|
|17-11||Bet Analysis||MARIBOR 2.40||3.26||OLIMPIJA LJUBLJANA 2.93||22:00|
|17-11||Bet Analysis||GIRONA 2.49||3.46||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.81||23:00|
|17-11||Bet Analysis||ARGENTINOS JUNIORS 2.42||3.06||COLON SANTA FE 3.22||23:00|