Ascoli vs Spezia Prediction. Stadio Cino e Lillo Del Duca (Ascoli Piceno) will be hosting the Serie B encounter between Ascoli and Spezia.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Ascoli vs Spezia Prediction : Match Facts
- Ascoli having played 12 matches are at position 11 with 16 points in the Italy > Serie B 2018/2019
- They have won 4 drawn 4 time and lost 4 times.
- They have played 6 matches at home resulting in 1 loss, 2 draws and 3 wins.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times:- (DLWWL)
- The last game they played was against Pescara where they drew 1-1, an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 12 goals ( GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goal:- (GD).
- Carpi FC having played 12 matches are at position 9 with 17 points in the Italy > Serie B 2018/2019
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 time and lost 5.
- They have played 6 matches away from home resulting in 1 win, lost 1 and drawn 4 matches.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 2 times and lost 2:- (DWLDL)
- The last game they played was against Foggia where they lost 2-3 an away match..
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals ( GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD)
Ascoli vs Spezia Prediction: H2H
- Ascoli vs Carpi FC have just 10 times in the past ,matches that ended in Ascoli taking 4 wins while Spezia have 3 wins and 4 draws for both.
- The last match between the two clubs was played on Saturday 24/03/18 and it resulted in: Spezia 1 – 1 Ascoli.
Ascoli vs Spezia Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
ASCOLI FC PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:- F. Perucchini Defenders:– R. Brosco, L. Laverone, E. Padella, D. Quaranta Midfielders:– M. Troiano, B. Addae, N. Ninković, M. Cavion Attackers:–G. Beretta, S. Ganz
SPEZIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:- E. Lamanna Defenders:– C. Terzi, T. Augello, E. Capradossi, M. Crimi Midfielders:– -M. Ricci, L. Vignali, G. Maggiore, S. Bidaoui Attackers:–A. Galabinov , D. Okereke
WHO TO WATCH: D. Okereke is the leading goal scorer for the Visitors with three goals and has further assisted 4 goals this season.
Why Ascoli Will Win
The hosts have only 1 match played at home this season and they head into this encounter following a 1-1 draw at Pescara an this looks like the better season for them to get a shot at promotion.
Why Spezia Will Win
Carpi FC are the better team in this match up, as they sit in the two places on-top of the hosts in the ranking as they have also won 2 matches and drawn 2 in the 5 played against Ascoli.
Ascoli vs Spezia Prediction
We think this is very tough match to call as the two teams are in the very much the same and close in the ranks.The two teams have each taken atleast 11 win in the last 4 meeting between them and we think this one will end in a draw,
Our verdict: A draw.
Daily Games Table
|02-12-2018||Spartak Moscow||Bet Analysis||Lokomotiv Moscow||2-1|
|02-12-2018||Betis||Bet Analysis||Real Sociedad||1-0|
|02-12-2018||Ajax||Bet Analysis||Den Haag||5-1|
|02-12-2018||AC Milan||Bet Analysis||Parma||2-1|
|02-12-2018||Girona||Bet Analysis||Atl. Madrid||1-1|