Atalanta Vs Torino Prediction. Atalanta welcomes Torino at Stadio Atleti Azzurri d’Italia in Bergamo for an Italian Serie A match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Atalanta Vs Torino Prediction: Match Facts
- Atalanta are in the 13th position of Serie A.
- Atalanta have played a total of 5 matches in Italy Serie A. Their current statistics is 1 win, 2 draw and 2 lose
- Atalanta did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Atalanta last played away against AC Milan and the game ended in a 2-2 draw
- Atalanta have played a total of 2 home matches in Italy Serie A. Their current home statistics is 1 win and 1 lose
- Atalanta did not win their last home match in the competition.
- Torino are in the 15th position of Serie A.
- Torino have played a total of 5 matches in Italy Serie A. Their current statistics is 1 win, 2 draw and 2 lose
- Torino did not win their last two matches in the competition
- Torino last played at home against Napoli and they lost the game 3 -1
- Torino have played a total of 2 away matches in Italy Serie A. Their current away statistics is 2 draw.
- Torino did not lose their last two away matches in the competition.
Atalanta Vs Torino Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 34 times with Atalanta record standing at 13 win 10 draw and 11 loss while Torino’s record stands at 11 win 10 draw and 13 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 22/4/2018 in a Serie A game that saw Atalanta win 2-1 at home.
Atalanta Vs Torino Prediction: Players News and Squad
Atalanta- predicted line up: P. Gollin A. Masiello Rafael Tolói H. Hateboe R. Gosens G. Mancini n A. Gómez M. de Roon R. Freuler M. Pašalić M. Barrow
Who to watch:A. Gómez is the leading goal scorer for Atalanta after scoring 3 goals in the last 5 starts.
Torino predicted line up: S. Sirigu E. Moretti L. De Silvestri N. N’Koulou A. Izzo O. Aina T. Rincón R. Soriano S. Meïté Iago Falqué A. Belotti
Who to watch: S. Meïté (2 goals in 4 matches) is a sensational player for the visitors and would be the main target by the opposition side.
Why Atalanta will win
Atalanta have not won in any of their last 4 games in this competition and they will be fighting to stage a comeback in this game and also collect points which will move them up closer to the top 10 teams in the table.
Why Torino will win
Torino have only won once this season in this competition and they will be looking to improve their form and also close in on the top 10 teams in the competition.
Atalanta Vs Torino Prediction
Both teams did not win in their last game in this competition and both form is not that good so each will be looking to improve on their form and shape during this game.
Our Verdict: A Draw or Under 2.5 goals
|26/09/2018||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Macclesfield||1||8-0|
|26/09/2018||Sevilla||Bet Analysis||Real Madrid||2||3-0|
|26/09/2018||Valencia||Bet Analysis||Celta Vigo||1-1|
|26/09/2018||AS Roma||Bet Analysis||Frosinone||4-0|