Atlanta United vs New York City Prediction. Mercedes-Benz Stadium will be full when The Red bull and Crew fight in the Major League Soccer Playoffs.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Atlanta United vs New York City Prediction: Match Facts
- Atlanta United having played 34 matches are at position 2 with 69 points in the 2018-USA MLS Eastern conference.
- They have won 21 times drawn 6 times and lost 7 times.
- The hosts are playing their second leg play off match after winning the first one away.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 0 and lost 2 times:- (WLWWL)
- The last game they played was against New York where they won 1-0 an away match
- So far this season they have scored 70 goals ( GF) conceded 44 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 26 goals (GD).
- New York City having played 34 matches are at position 3 with56 points in the 2018-USA MLS Eastern conference.
- They have won 16 times drawn 8 times and lost 10 times.
- The visitors are playing their second leg play off match after losing the first one at home
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn none and lost 3 times (LWWLL}.
- The last game they played was against Atalanta United they lost 1-0, a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 59 goals ( GF), conceded 45 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 14 goals (GD).
Atlanta United vs New York City Prediction: H2H
- These two clubs have only met on five previous clashes, and with 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 defeat its Atlanta United who lead the head to head record.
- The latest meeting was the reverse match that Atalanta won 0-1 away to New York City.
Atlanta United vs New York City Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
ATLANTA UNITED PROJECTED STARTING XI (4-2-3-1, RIGHT TO LEFT) (G) Brad Guzan(D) M. Parkhurst (D) Greg Garza (D) L. Gonzalez Pirez (D) F. Escobar (M) Eric Remedi (M) J. Gressel (M) Kevin Kratz (M) D. Nagbe (F/M) M. Almiron (F) J. Martinez
WHO TO WATCH: J. Martínez is the most lethal striker for Atlanta United having netted thirty-one goals so far,
NEW YORK CITY PROJECTED STARTING XI (4-2-3-1, RIGHT TO LEFT):G) Sean Johnson D) A. Tinnerholm D) R. Matarrita D) Ben Sweat D) M. Chanot D) A. Callens M) Y. Herrera M) A. Ring F/M) M. Moralez F) David Villa F) I. Tajouri-Shradi
WHO TO WATCH: Veteran Spaniard David Villa has still managed to top score for New York City with fifteen goals in the season ravaged with injuries..
Why Atlanta United Will Win
The hosts will particularly be helped by their home ground advantage having gone unbeaten in their last 9 matches played here as they come with good form too, just three loses in last 16 matches.
Why New York City Will win
New York City had more possession in the first leg match between the two teams and they will be banking on their caging of Atalanta to one goal only to stage a comeback.
Atlanta United vs New York City Prediction
Atlanta are certainly the better team here with their first leg victory away putting them in the driving seat of this play off match but we should be able to see both teams scoring in this tight match.
Our Verdict: A home Win for Atalanta.
|12-11-2018||VfL Bochum||Bet Analysis||SV Darmstadt 1898||1||1-0|
|12-11-2018||Gimnastic||Bet Analysis||Real Zaragoza||2||1-3|
|12-11-2018||FC Helsingoer||Bet Analysis||Viborg FF||GG||1-3|
|12-11-2018||Apollon Smyrnis||Bet Analysis||Aris Thessaloniki FC||GG||1-2|
|12-11-2018||Gaz Metan Medias||Bet Analysis||FC Voluntari||2-0|
|12-11-2018||NY Red Bulls||Bet Analysis||Columbus Crew||1||3-0|
|12-11-2018||Atlanta United||Bet Analysis||New York City||3-1|
|12-11-2018||Pontedera||Bet Analysis||Virtus Entella||1-2|
|12-11-2018||Fluminense||Bet Analysis||Sport Recife||0-0|
|12-11-2018||Sriwijaya FC||Bet Analysis||Barito Putera||2-0|