Austria vs Bosnia-Herzegovina Prediction. Ernst-Happel-Stadion (Vienna) will be hosting the UEFA Nations League match between Austria and Bosnia-Herzegovina.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Austria vs Bosnia-Herzegovina Prediction: Match Facts
- Austria are in UEFA nation league, league B group 3 alongside Bosnia and Northern Ireland.
- They have played 2 matches in this competition resulting in a win and a loss.
- This will be their second home match in this competition having lost 1 match.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 0 and lost 3 times:- (LWLWL)
- The last game they played was against Denmark where they lost 2-0 an away match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 1 goal ( GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Bosnia Herzegovina are in UEFA nation league, league B group 3 alongside Austria and Northern Ireland.
- They have played 3 matches in this group resulting in 3 wins 0 draws and 0 loss.
- This will be their second match away having won the first one.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times, drawn 1 times and lost 0 time (WDWWW)
- The last game they played was against Northern Ireland where they won 2-0 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 5 goals ( GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Austria vs Bosnia-Herzegovina Prediction: H2H
- The two nations have met a total of 4 times in the past, Bosnia Herzegovina have won 1, Austria 3 times and drawn 1 time.
- The last time they met was on 11/09/18 . Austria’ lost 0-1 at Bosnia Herzegovina’s ground.
Austria vs Bosnia-Herzegovina Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Austria predicted line up: H. Lindner S. Prödl D. Alaba S. Lainer M. Hinteregger S. Ilsanker P. Zulj F. Grillitsch A. Schöpf M. Arnautović G. Burgstaller
Who to watch: M. Arnautović is the leading goal scorer for the visitors with 19 goals in the last 42 starts.
Bosnia predicted line up: I. Šehić T. Šunjić E. Zukanović E. Ćivić M. Pjanić E. Višća G. Cimirot M. Bešić H. Duljević E. Sarić E. Džeko
Who to watch: Edin Dzeko was just the one who scored the only against Austria in the match played in September in Zenica
Why Austria Will Win
The hosts played very well in the reverse and fell only through an odd goal but now playing at home will be an added advantage for them to win this match before playing out the last one.
Why Bosnia Herzegovina Will Win
The visitors strength comes from their tight defense having conceded only two goals in last eight games under Robert Prosinecki and they come here under no pressure at all as they lead the group.
Austria vs Bosnia-Herzegovina Prediction
Both teams are tough to break down in recent matches against top European teams, with Bosnian’s close knit defending system we think that a draw is on the cards here with under 2.5 goals.
Our verdict: A DRAW
|15-11-2018||Austria||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Hgovina||0-0|
|15-11-2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Moldova||2||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1x||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Flamengo||Bet Analysis||Santos FC||1||1-0|