Austria vs Brazil Prediction. Brazil will be preparing for Russian Show with a warm up match against Austria at Ernst-Happel-Stadion (Wien)
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Austria vs Brazil Prediction: Match Facts
- Austria having played 10 matches is at position 4 with 15 points in the Group D Europe world cup Qualification
- They have played 3 matches in Friendlies in 2018 with resulting 3 wins.
- They have played 1 friendly match at home resulting with 1 win.
- Austria have 5 wins in their last five matches:(WWWWW)
- The hosts Last match was played against Germany and they won 1-2 (a friendly match).
- So far in their last 5 matches they have scored 11 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +10 goals.
- Brazil qualified for Russia after finishing first with 41 points in the 2017-18 South America World Cup Qualification.
- They have played played 3 friendly matches in 2018 with resulting 3 wins.
- Their form in the last 5 matches has been 4 wins and a draw (WWWDW)
- Brasils Last match was played against Croatia and they won 1-0 (a friendly match)
- They have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals in the two friendly matches.
Austria vs Brazil Prediction: H2H
- The two nations have met just thrice in the past and Brazil have won all three of them.
- Brazil and Austria last met in a 2014 international friendly and Brazil collected a 2-1 victory in the game.
Austria vs Brazil Prediction: Players News And Squads
AUSTRIA PREDICTED LINE UP: J. Siebenhandl A. Ulmer S. Prödl David Alaba M. Baue J. Baumgartlinger F. Kainz M. Gregoritsch F. Grillitsch V. Lazaro M. Arnautović
Who to watch:M. Arnautović is the leading goal scorer for this nation with 3 goals 2 of which he scored in the last game.
BRAZIL PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper:- Alisson Defenders:- Alves, Miranda, Marquinhos, Marcelo Midfielders:- Casemiro, Augusto, Fred Forwards:- Coutinho, Neymar, Jesus
WHO TO WATCH: Neymar got back into action for the first time after injury and did manage to score at Anfield in the build up match against Croatia.
Why Austria Will Win
The hosts have been unlucky not to make it to the Russian Showpiece as they are in a red hot form at the moment having strung together an impressive seven-match winning streak beating world cup bound teams like Serbia, Russia and Germany in the way.
Why Brazil Will Win
Brazil have not lost any single in their last nine games having won six of those and during the sequence, they have collected seven clean sheets and with past good results against Austria they will have an edge in this match.
Austria vs Brazil Prediction
Austria will be eyeing for this clash against one of the top teams in the world and as they have nothing to lose here they will go all the way as we think Brazill will play safe to avoid injuries going to the world cup and Austria will as well get a draw here
Our Verdict: A win for Palermo.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|10-06-2018||PALERMO 2.05||3.19||VENEZIA 4.00||Bet Analysis||1-0|
|10-06-2018||FROSINONE 2.03||3.21||CITTADELLA 4.06||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|10-06-2018||COSENZA 1.79||3.37||SUDTIROL 4.68||Bet Analysis||2-0|
|10-06-2018||CATANIA 1.89||3.35||ROBUR SIENA 4.14||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|10-06-2018||AUSTRIA 6.11||4.04||BRAZIL 1.54||Bet Analysis|
|10-06-2018||VASCO DA GAMA 2.08||3.26||SPORT RECIFE 3.79||Bet Analysis||3-2|
|10-06-2018||CHAPECOENSE 3.24||3.13||CRUZEIRO 2.37||Bet Analysis||2-0|
|10-06-2018||CORINTHIANS 1.60||3.79||VITORIA BA 6.15||Bet Analysis||1X||0-0|
|10-06-2018||TOCHIGI SC 2.35||3.00||MITO HOLLYHOCK 3.32||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|10-06-2018||MONTEDIO YAMAGATA 2.61||3.25||JEF UNITED CHIBA 2.71||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|10-06-2018||RANHEIM 2.79||3.49||SARPSBORG 2.47||Bet Analysis||GG||2-1|
|10-06-2018||LILLESTROM 2.03||3.48||ODD BALLKLUBB 3.69||Bet Analysis||0-0|
|10-06-2018||BRANN 1.72||3.77||VALERENGA||Bet Analysis||over 1.5||0-0|
|10-06-2018||FALKENBERGS 1.51||4.37||GEFLE IF 5.93||Bet Analysis||3-0|
|10-06-2018||HELSINGBORG 1.82||3.49||DEGERFORS 4.45||Bet Analysis||1||4-1|