Azerbaijan vs Malta Prediction. Azerbaijan will be hosting Malta in the UEFA Nations League on Thursday at Baku Olympic Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Azerbaijan vs Malta Prediction: Match Facts
- Azerbaijan are together in UEFA Nations League- League D Group 3 2018/2019 together with Faroe Islands, Kosovo and Malta.
- They played 3 matches in this group with 2 draws and a win placing them in position 3 with 2 points.
- They have 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in their last five matches: (WDDWL)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-3 WIN vs Faroe Islands , away from home match.
- In this competition they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
- Malta are together in UEFA Nations League- League D Group 3 2018/2019 together with Faroe Islands, Kosovo and Azerbaijan.
- They played 3 matches in this group with 1 draw and 2 losses placing them in position 4 with 1 point.
- They have 0 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in their last five matches: (LDLLD)
- Their last game played ended in a 3-1 loss vs Kosovo
- In this competition they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 7 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -4 goals.
Azerbaijan vs Malta Prediction: H2H
- Azerbaijan and Malta have played against each other 7 times in the past with resulting 2 wins for Azerbaijan 3 wins for Malta and 2 draws for both.
- The latest 5 H2H matches between the two sides have resulted in 2 wins Azerbaijan, 1 win for Malta and 2 draws.
- The most recent match between the two sides was played on Monday 10/09/18 in this same competition and the result was:- Malta 1 – 1 Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan vs Malta Prediction: Players, News and Squad
Azerbaijan Predicted likely XI:-Goalkeeper: Agaev Defenders:Medvedev, Abishov, Rahimov, Pashaev Midfielders:Richard, Diniyev, Imamverdiyev Forwards: Gurbanov, Aleskerov, Yunanov
WHO TO WATCH: Ruslan Abishov. The Neftci man has played 54 times down the years for his nation, and he has scored four times as well from his defensive position.
Malta Predicted Starting Line-up: 5-3-2 Goalkeeper:Andrew Hogg Defenders:Joseph Mbong, Steve Borg, Andre Agius, Joseph Zerafa Midfielders: Michael Mifsud (c) Paul Fenech, Ryan Fenech Forwards: André Schembri, Jean-Paul Farrugia
WHO TO WATCH: Former Coventry striker Michael Mifsud, now a veteran at 37 years old,still remains the heart beat of this team with his experience in the middle of the park.
Why Azerbaijan will win
The hosts have advantage while playing at their nation ground as Malta have been very poor on their travels having lost t 21 of their last 25 away matches and they have failed to score in 19 of them.
Why Malta will win
This is a must win match for the Maltese team as another loss will condemn them to the bottom of the table but they can draw motivation that their first group point was gotten against Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan vs Malta Prediction
The hosting team have the upper-hand in this match as they are slightly better on paper & they have have now pushed the tag of being the underdog tittle being yet to lose a match which makes them the favorites in this match.
Our Verdict: A Home win for Azerbaijan
|14/10/2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Italy||OVER 1.5||0-1|
|14/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Kosovo||2||1-1|