Azerbaijan vs San Marino Prediction-Azerbaijan will host San Marino at Bakı Olimpiya Stadionu for the Europe World Cup Qualification Europe Teams match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Azerbaijan vs San Marino Prediction: Match Facts
- Azerbaijan are in the 5th position on group C of the Europe World Cup Qualification Europe Teams table with 7 points after playing 7 matches with 2 win 1 draw and 4 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins 1 draw and 4 losses.(LLLLD)
- Their last match played they lost 0-2 to Norway on an an away ground match.
- They have played a total of 3 home matches with 1 win 0 draws and 2 losses.
- San Marino are in the 6th position on group C of the Europe World Cup Qualification Europe Teams table with 0 points after playing 7 matches with 0 wins 0 draws and 7 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins 0 draw and 5 losses (LLLLL)
- Their last match played they lost 0-3 to Northern Ireland in a home ground match.
- They have played a total of 3 away matches with 0 win 0 draw and 0 losses.
Azerbaijan vs San Marino Prediction: H2H
- The match on 04/09/2016 in the WC Qualification Europe 2018 Russia qualifier at San Marino that they lost 0 – 1 to Azerbaijan was the first ever meeting between the two teams in all competitions.
Azerbaijan vs San Marino Prediction: Player News and Squads
AZERBAIJAN PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: 4-4-2Goalkeeper: Agaev Defenders: Medvedev, Sadygov, Abishov, Pashaev Midfielders:Alekserov, Richard, Husyenov, Nazarov Forwards:Madatov, Gurbanov
WHO TO WATCH: Ruslan Gurbanov will be a man to watch in this match after scoring in the reverse fixture to win the match last time around.
SAN MARINO PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: 5-4-1 Goalkeeper:Aldo Simoncini Defenders: Biordi, Davide Simoncini, Palazzi, Bonini, Grandoni Midfielders: Rinaldi, Battistini, Cervellini, Berardi Forwards: Bernardi.
WHO TO WATCH: Aldo Simoncini the Goalkeeper would be the one to hold the fort if the visitors have any chance of winning this clash or even getting away with a point.
Why Azerbaijan will win
The host only managed a narrow win at San Marino the first time, and they should feel confident of a much more comfortable game on this time around. They will be in their home sanctuary, and that should give them a big leg up on the competition considering San Marino are rock bottom of the group, and they are not much of a threat in any real ways.
Why San Marino will win
The first match was locked at 1-1 after 45 minutes but Malta only lost in the second half when two of their players were dismissed and with 11 against 11 in this clash the visitors can surprise the hosts in this match owing to the hosts tension and pressure from home fans.
Azerbaijan vs San Marino Prediction
The hosts got a 0-1 win in San Marino the first time that these sides ever met back in September of last year. Ruslan Gurbanov scored just before half time to give them the lead, and they hanged on to it against ten men for most of the second half and now with 11 against 11 and being at home they have a chance to win and bag the three points,
Our Prediction: A home win for Azerbaijan and over 2.5 goals scored
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1954||GERMANY 1.21||6.76||NORWAY 13.52||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3475||NORTHERN IRELAND 2.46||3.38||CZECH REPUBLIC 2.89||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||5579||NORRBY IF 2.66||3.41||VARBERGS BOIS 2.56||20:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1756||ARMENIA 3.93||3.28||DENMARK 2.05||19:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||4724||SANTIAGO WANDERERS 2.22||3.28||O HIGGINS 3.17||02:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3838||SALERNITANA 1.87||3.42||TERNANA 4.49||21:30|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3502||MONTENEGRO 2.75||3.13||ROMANIA 2.75||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1810||DINAMO ZAGREB B 1.27||4.94||KUSTOSIJA 8.91||18:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1987||ALCORCON 1.87||3.21||ALBACETE BALOMPIE 4.87||21:30|
|04-09||bet analysis||1816||ENGLAND 1.40||4.79||SLOVAKIA 8.07||21:45|
|04-09||bet analysis||5753||SLOVENIA 1.39||4.60||LITHUANIA 9.08||21:45|
|04-09||bet analysis||1952||GAIS 2.34||3.24||ORGRYTE IS 3.08||20:00|
|04-09||bet analysis||3505||AATVIDABERG 2.66||3.41||IFK VARNAMO 2.56||20:00|
|04-09||bet analysis||4860||MODENA 3.26||3.11||VICENZA 2.26||17:30|
|04-09||bet analysis||5649||POLAND 1.21||6.76||KAZAKHSTAN 13.52||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||2546||SCOTLAND 1.12||8.90||MALTA 22.66||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||5813||LIBYA 2.95||3.11||GUINEA 2.58||22:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||5289||CAMEROON 2.38||3.36||NIGERIA 3.03||20:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||4860||MODENA 3.45||3.13||VICENZA 2.17||17:30|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3790||AZERBAIJAN 1.01||20.00||SAN MARINO 50.00||19:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||2438||HAPOEL AFULA 2.40||3.33||AHI NAZARETH 2.61||19:00|