Bahrain vs Syria Prediction. – Its on to Stād al-Bahrayn al-Watanī for this Friendly which is a tune-up game for Bahrainis’ preparations in upcoming tournaments, including the AFC Asian Cup 2019 in January.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Bahrain vs Syria Prediction: Match Facts
- Bahrain are undefeated in the this 2018 Friendlies season after 5 games played.
- Their record in the 5 friendlies is a win and 4 draws. (DDDWD).
- Their last game out was a barren draw affair 0-0 vs China PR on 10/09/2018
- Syria have just 1 loss in the 2018 Friendlies season after 5 games played.
- Their record in the 5 games is 1 win, 3 draws and a loss. (LDWDD)
- Their last game out was a 2-1 away loss to Kyrgyzstan on Sept 10th 2018
Bahrain vs Syria Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met a total of 7 times with Bahrain winning once, Syria winning 3 times and 3 draws between the two.
- Their last 5 meetings have been 2 wins for Syria and 3 draws.
- Their last encounter was in the south Asia federation championship in a game that ended in a 1-1 draw on 18th Dec 2012
Bahrain vs Syria Prediction: Squads and Player News
Bahrain Predicted Line up: Abdulwahab Al-Safi, Sayed Saeed, Abdulla Yaser, Sami Al-Husaini, Waleed Al-Hayam, Abdulla Al-Haza’a, Abdulla Yusuf Helal, Jamal Rashid, Kamil Al Aswad, Ahmed Abdulla Ali, Ali Jaafar Mohamed Madan, Mahdi Abduljabbar
Who to watch: Sami Al-Husaini – The 27 year old striker for domestic league Al-Buseiteen has 7 goals in 56 Caps for his country.
Syria Predicted Lineup: Mahmoud Al Mawas, Zaher Midani, Ibrahim Alma, Nadim Sabagh, Moayad Ajan, Omar Kharbin, Khaled Al Mobayed, Osama Omari, Hamid Mido, Tamer Haj Mohamad, Mardik Mardikian.
Who to watch: Mahmoud Al Mawas – The 25 year old has 8 goals from 52 caps with the national team and is the leading goal scorer as well.
Why Bahrain will win
Bahrain are yet to lose in 2018, both in Friendlies and the Asian cup qualifications. They will be looking to extend this run a well as continue with the uptrend in performance.
Why Syria will win
Syria have dominated the last few H2H encounters between these two, to the tune of 2 wins and 3 draws, that is a commanding performance.
Bahrain vs Syria Prediction
Under head coach Miroslav Soukup Bahrain are finding some respectability, the Czech who has been on the helm since 2016 has seen this team change its fortunes. Since March 2016, the national team has played 18 matches, winning six and drawing eight while losing just four times yet this Syrian team is no slouch either. Currently Ranked 55 to Bahrain’s 116, this team has the expectations to go all the way in the 2019 AFC Asian Cup.
our prediction is a win for Syria or a draw.
|11/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Azerbaijan||2X||0-3|
|11/10/2018||France||Bet Analysis||Iceland||OVER 1.5||2-2|
|11/10/2018||Wales||Bet Analysis||Spain||OVER 2.5||1-4|