Banik Ostrava v Slovan Liberec Prediction. Banik will host Slovan at Městský stadion – Vítkovice Aréna in Ostrava for this Czech Republic Liga match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Banik Ostrava v Slovan Liberec Prediction: Match Facts
- Banik Ostrava has played 30 matches is at position 5 with 45 points in this 2018-19 Czech Liga.
- They have won 13 times, drawn 6 times and lost 11 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 0 games and lost 4 games. :- (LLLWL)
- Their last game played a 0-2 away loss to Jablonec.
- So far in this season they have scored 38 goals for (GF), conceded 36 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +2 goals.
- Slovan has played 30 matches are at position 6 with 42 points in this 2018-19 Czech Liga.
- They have won 11 times, drawn 9 times and lost 10 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games. (LDLWW)
- Their last game played was a 1-0 away loss to Sparta.
- So far in this season they have scored 33 goals for (GF), conceded 28 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +05 goals.
Banik Ostrava v Slovan Liberec Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 49 games with Banik recording 12 wins whereas Slovan has 22 wins and 15 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played between them have ended in 2 wins for Banik, 1 win for Slovan and 2 draws.
- Their last match played they recorded a 2-1 home win for Banik on 03/04/19 in a Cup Competition.
Banik Ostrava v Slovan Liberec Prediction: Players News and Squads
BANIK PREDICTED LINE UP: J. Laštůvka, P. Stronati, J. Fleišman, M. Fillo, D. Holzer, R. Hrubý, L. Pazdera, A. Jánoš, M. Šindelář, D. Diop, M. Baroš
WHO TO WATCH: D. Diop is the leading top goal scorer with 8 goals.
SLOVAN PREDICTED LINE UP: R. Breite, O. Karafiát, T. Kacharaba, R. Potočný, F. Nguyen, M. Hybš, J. Mikula, J. Pešek, T. Malinsky, M. Koscelník, L. Kozák
WHO TO WATCH: L. Kozák is the leading top goal scorer with 7 goals.
Why Banik will win
A top 5 team on the table, this team could easily be third if they had not dropped 12 points in the last 5 games and a reversal of fortunes is needed if they have to keep climbing the table and promotion.
Why Slovan will win
Their last 2 losses on the road have been from both the top team and bottom team on the league table so they should work harder to take care of a struggling opponent on the table.
Banik Ostrava v Slovan Liberec Prediction
The home team should not be underrated here because they have the potential to win this match, but the away team is also in a position to take this win. Having said that both these teams while at the top of the table are struggling with the home team has lost 3 straight games and the road team has lost 2 straight on the road and won just 1 of 8 road games. We would give the edge to the home team but most likely a draw here.
Our Verdict: a home win or draw
|14/06/2019||SILKEBORG IF||Silkeborg v Viborg Prediction||VIBORG FF|
|14/06/2019||BANIK OSTRAVA||Banik Ostrava v Slovan Liberec Prediction.||SLOVAN LIBEREC|
|14/06/2019||MIEDZ LEGNICA||SLASK WROCLAW|
|14/06/2019||WEST BROMWICH||ASTON VILLA|
|15/06/2019||FC ROSTOV||LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW|
|15/06/2019||SIRIUS FK||GIF SUNDSVALL|
|15/06/2019||NAC BREDA||PEC ZWOLLE|
|15/06/2019||ADO DEN HAAG||WILLEM II|
|15/06/2019||LECH POZNAN||LECHIA GDANSK|