Barcelona CF vs Real Madrid Prediction. Can A Messi-less Barcelona beat Real Madrid in the El Clasico on Sunday?, a match that will determine Julen Lopetegui’s future.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Barcelona CF vs Real Madrid Prediction: Match Facts.
- Barcelona having played 9 matches are at position 1 with 18 points in the 2018-2019 Spanish La Liga.
- They have won 5 drawn 3 times and lost 1 times.
- They have played 4 match at home resulting in 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times and drawn 1 time:- (DDLDW)
- The last game they played was against Inter Milan where they won 2-0, a home win.
- So far in this season they have scored 23 goals ( GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +12 goals :- (GD).
- Real Madrid having played 9 matches is at position 7 with 14 points in this 2018-19 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 2 time and lost 3 game.
- The visitors have won 1 time, drawn 1 times and lost 2 time in their overall 4 away game played.
- Madrid’s last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games:- (WLLLD)
- Their last game played against Viktoria Plzen they won 2-1, a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 13 goals for (GF), conceded 9 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +4 goals.
Barcelona CF vs Real Madrid Prediction: H2H
- The two side have met a total of 67 times with Barcelona recording 29 wins whereas Real Madrid has 20 wins and 18 draws for both teams.
- In their last 5 matches they played Real Madrid has 2 wins 2 losses and a draw while FC Barcelona has 2 wins with 1 draw and 2 losses
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on 06/05/2018 in La Liga 2017/2018 competition:- Barcelona 2 – 2 Real Madrid.
Barcelona CF vs Real Madrid Prediction: Players News and Squad.
FC BARCELONA PREDICTED LINE UP: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper:Marc-Andre ter Stegen Defenders: Nelson Semedo, Clement Lenglet, Gerard Pique, Jordi Alba Midfielders:Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Arthur Forwards:Philippe Coutinho, Luis Suarez, Rafinha
WHO TO WATCH: Luis Suarez can carry over the mantle from injured Messi after he has scored 156 goals in 211 appearances – and has managed four in La Liga this season.
REAL MADRID PREDICTED LINE UP: Thibaut Courtois; Dani Carvajal, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo Viera; Casemiro, Toni Kroos, Luca Modric; Marco Asensio, Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale
WHO TO WATCH: Gareth Bale- The Welshman has now scored in all of his last 7 appearances in the Spanish top flight and will be our most likely goal scorer bet here.
why Barcelona will win
Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 36 matches at the Nou Camp, winning 31 of those, since their Super Cup defeat to Real Madrid in August last year and with better form when this two sides are compared they win this match.
why Real Madrid will win
Los Blancos are definitely in bad shape but this is the El Classico and form is always thrown out of the window and Messi Not playing will also ease things up for the Capital Club.
Barcelona CF vs Real Madrid Prediction
The Omens are definitely against Real Madrid as they have failed to conjure any form of greatness in front of the goal in their recent matches while the Catalans have scored 11 goals in their past four games, including four against Tottenham and four against Sevilla.
Our Verdict:- Barcelona will win in this match.
|28/10/2018||Burnley ||Bet Analysis||Chelsea||2|
|28/10/2018||Crystal Palace||Bet Analysis||Arsenal||2|
|28/10/2018||Manchester United||Bet Analysis||Everton||1|
|28/10/2018||Barcelona||Bet Analysis||Real Madrid||1|
|28/10/2018||Sevilla||Bet Analysis||SD Huesca||1|
|28/10/2018||FC Nürnberg||Bet Analysis||Eintracht Frankfurt|
|28/10/2018||RB Leipzig||Bet Analysis||Schalke 04||1|
|28/10/2018||Werder Bremen||Bet Analysis||Bayer Leverkusen||2|
|28/10/2018||Marseille||Bet Analysis||Paris Saint Germain||2|