Barcelona Vs Leganes FC Prediction- Barcelona will challenge Leganes FC at the Camp Nou for the Spain Primera Division match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Barcelona Vs Leganes FC Prediction: match facts
- FC Barcelona having played 30 matches is at position 1 with 76 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 23 times, drawn 7 times and lost 0 games.
- They have won 12 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 times in their overall 14 home game played.
- Barca have 0 loss,3 wins, and 2 draws in their last five matches: (DWWWD)
- Their last game played ended a 2-2 away draw vs Sevilla
- So far in this season they have scored 76 goals for (GF), conceded 15 goals with a goal difference of +61 goals.
- Leganes having played 30 matches is at position 13 with 36 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 6 times and lost 14 games.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 3 times and lost 9 time in their overall 15 away games played.
- Leganes have 3 losses, 1 win, and 1 draw in their last five matches: (LWLWL)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 defeat on the road at Athletic Bilbao last time out in La Liga
- So far in this season they have scored 25 goals for (GF), conceded 36 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -11 goals.
Barcelona Vs Leganes FC Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 3 times with Barcelona recording 2 wins whereas Leganes has 0 wins and 0 draws for both sides
- Their last match played they managed a 0-3 win for Barcelona at away grounds played on 07/11/2018.
Barcelona Vs Leganes FC Prediction: player squads
FC BARCELONA PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:- ter Stegen Defenders: Semedo, Mina, Pique, Digne Midfielders: Alcacer, Rakitic, Paulinho, Coutinho Forwards: Messi, Suarez
WHO TO WATCH: Messi has always been a star for his side and this match he will be the player to watch.
LEGANES PREDICTED LINE UP: Defenders: Zaldua, dos Santos, Rico, Garcia Defensive Midfielders: Moran, Gumbau Attacking Midfielders: El Zhar, Amrabat, Gabriel Forwards: Guerrero
WHO TO WATCH: Gabriel has scored 14 goals
Why Barcelona will win
Barcelona weren’t at their best in midweek but they still worked up a 4-1 1st Leg lead on Roma in the Champions League and with a home advantage in this game the will be aiming to secure a 3 point clear.
Why Leganes FC will win
Leganes are the third lowest scorers in the division and have to netted 25 goals in this campaign. They will have to be more defensive in this game against the top side on the table.
Barcelona Vs Leganes FC Prediction
Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 37 La Liga games (W30 D7), a draw in their last will motivate them to play for a win in this game.
Barcelona will win.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIP||ANALYSIS||RESULT|
|07-04-18||Everton 3.89||3.62||Liverpool 1.94||2||Bet Analysis||0 - 0|
|07-04-18||Stoke City 8.46||5.08||Tottenham 1.37||2 OVER2.5||Bet Analysis||1 - 2|
|07-04-18||Brighton 1.89||3.35||Huddersfield 4.54||1X||Bet Analysis||1 - 1|
|07-04-18||Leicester 1.98||3.43||Newcastle 3.97||1x||Bet Analysis||1 - 2|
|07-04-18||Barcelona 1.18||6.99||Leganes 16.94||1||Bet Analysis||3 - 1|
|07-04-18||Manchester City 1.90||3.69||Manchester Utd 4.01||1/g.g||Bet Analysis||2 - 3|