Basaksehir Vs Burnley Prediction. Istanbul Basaksehir play host to Burnley at Basaksehir Stadyumu for the third qualification round of the Europa league.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Basaksehir Vs Burnley Prediction: Match Facts
- Basaksehir have played 8 friendly matches since the end of the 2017-18 Turkish super lig
- They have won 4 time drawn 2 times and lost 2 times.
- This will be their first match in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times (DLWLW)
- The last game they played was against Bayer Leverkusen where they drew 1-1 a home match.
- So far in the off-season they have scored 15 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
- Burnley have played 2 matches in the UEFA Europa League 2018-2019 competition.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in those 2 matches played in this competition.
- They have played 1 match away resulting in a draw.
- Burnley have 1 win, 3 draws and 1 loss in their last five matches:- (LDDDW)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 defeat at home to Espanyol.
- So far in this season in this competition they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
Basaksehir Vs Burnley Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have never met in the past this will be their first ever encounter between them.
Basaksehir Vs Burnley Prediction: player news and squad’s
Basaksehir predicted line up: V. Babacan M. da Costa G. Clichy A. Epureanu Júnior Caiçara E. Elia E. Belözoğlu M. Tekdemir E. Višća E. Adebayor R. Bajić
Who to watch: former Arsenal player E. Adebayor is an experienced player man and has more experience with the European football.
Burnley predicted line up: A. Lindegaard S. Ward M. Lowton B. Mee J. Tarkowski A. Lennon J. Cork J. Guðmundsson A. Westwood S. Vokes C. Wood
Who to watch: Chris Wood had a successful performance last season after scored 11 goals.
Why Basaksehir Will Win
Abdullah Avci’s troops have not yet kicked off their 2018-19 domestic league, which is a benefit to them also they have a quality squad in the likes of Emmanuel Adebayor who will be a pest to the opposition’s defense.
Why Burnley Will Win
The Clarets had a smooth run last season in the English premier league, which enabled them qualify for this tournament. Furthermore, their key man Chris Wood scored an important goal for his side in their previous fixture against Aberdeen. His appearance here would have a great impact to his side.
Basaksehir Vs Burnley Prediction
We can conclude and say Burnley are used to tough games since their English premier league is more competitive. But we cannot underestimate the home seed since they are very tough to beat at home. We predict a draw.
Our verdict: A DRAW
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|08-08-2018||PAOK FC||vs||SPARTAK MOSCOW||Bet Analysis||3-2|
|09-08-2018||ALEBRIJES OAXACA||vs||GUADALAJARA CHIVAS||Bet Analysis||2||0-0|
|09-08-2018||SPARTAKS JURMALA||vs||SUDUVA||Bet Analysis||1X||0-1|
|09-08-2018||SIGMA OLOMOUC||vs||KAIRAT ALMATY||Bet Analysis||1||2-0|
|09-08-2018||JAGIELLONIA||vs||KAA GENT||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|09-08-2018||FC NORDSJALLAND||vs||PARTIZAN||Bet Analysis||1||1-2|
|09-08-2018||CSKA SOFIA||vs||FC COPENHAGEN||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|09-08-2018||ZORYA LUGANSK||vs||SPORTING BRAGA||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|09-08-2018||SARPSBORG||vs||HNK RIJEKA||Bet Analysis||1||1-1|
|09-08-2018||HAJDUK SPLIT||vs||STEAUA BUCURESTI||Bet Analysis||2||0-0|
|09-08-2018||SLOVAN BRATISLAVA||vs||RAPID VIENNA||Bet Analysis||1||2-1|