Belarus vs Moldova Prediction. Moldova will be traveling all the way to Dinamo Stadion, Minsk, to face off with Belarus in the 2018-19 UEFA nation league clash.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Belarus vs Moldova Prediction: Match Facts
- Belarus are in UEFA nation league D group 2 alongside Luxembourg, Moldova and San Marino.
- They have played 3 matches in this competition resulting in 2 wins and a draw and are at position 1 with 7 points.
- This will be their 2nd match at home in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 time and lost 1 time (WDWLD)
- The last game they played was against Luxembourg where they WON 1-0 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 6 goals ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- Moldova are in UEFA nation league D group 2 alongside Belarus, Belarus and Luxembourg.
- They have played 3 matches in this competition resulting in a loss, a win and 1 draw and are at position 3 with 4 points.
- This will be their second way match in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1, drawn 2 times and lost 2 times:- (WDLDL)
- The last game they played was against San Marino where they won 2-0 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Belarus vs Moldova Prediction: H2H
- The two nations have met a total of 8 times in the past. Moldova have won 3 times. Belarus 3 times and drawn 2 times.
- In their last 5 h2h Moldova have won 1 time, Belarus 2 times and drawn 2 times.
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on Tuesday 11/09/18 in this same competition and the result was:- Moldova 0 – 0 Belarus.
Belarus vs Moldova Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Belarus predicted line up: Goalkeeepr:- Sergei Chernik Defence:- Igor Shitov, Alexander Martynovich (c) Sergey Politevich, Maksim Volodko Midfielders:- Ivan Maevski , Stanislav Dragun, Pavel Nekhajchik, Renan Bressan Attackers:- Ihar Stasevich, Denis Laptev
Who to watch: S. Dragun scored a brace in their last game to this encounter and is capable of firing his side to glory.
Moldova predicted line up:Goalkeeper:-Alexei Koselev Defender:-Dinu Graur, Veaceslav Posmac, Alexandru Epureanu (c) Oleg Reabciuk Midfielder:-Alexandr Gatcan, Catalin Carp, Radu Ginsari, Artur Ionita Forwads:-Alexandr Antoniuc, Ion Nicolaescu
Who to watch: E. Cociuc is a sensational player with more experience with international football.
Why Belarus Will Win
The hosts are onform and are yet to concede in the UEFA Nations League after three consecutive clean sheets and surprisingly they are at the head of the group table, playing at home will an added advantage to them in this match.
Why Moldova Will Win
The visitors proved that they are no whipping boys in this group by holding Belarus to a 0-0 darw in their first meeting and they will be motivated to get one over them in this match especially now that they are unbeaten in their latest two group matches.
Belarus vs Moldova Prediction
The match will be tough but the omens point to a home win for Belarus considering that they have lost just once in 2018, winning four and drawing two of the other six games-with the 12 man advantage by their side, we vouch for them not to loss
Our verdict: a home win for Belarus
|15/10/2018||Iceland||Bet Analysis||Switzerland||OVER 1.5||2-1|
|15/10/2018||Bosnia & Herzegovina||Bet Analysis||Northern Ireland||1||2-0|
|15/10/2018||Luxembourg||Bet Analysis||San Marino||1||3-0|
|15/10/2018||Medea||Bet Analysis||ES Setif||2-2|
|15/10/2018||MC Alger||Bet Analysis||Constantine||2-1|
|15/10/2018||Jong PSV||Bet Analysis||Jong Ajax||OVER 1.5||2-1|