Belenenses vs Rio Ave Prediction. Can hosts Belenenses win the the first match this year after 4 draws when they host Rio Ave in the Portugal Primeira Liga match at Estádio do Restelo?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Belenenses vs Rio Ave Prediction: Match Facts
- Belenenses having played 17 matches is at position 11 with 18 points in this 2017-18 Portugal Primeira Liga.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 4 time and lost 8 games.
- They have won 4 time, drawn 3 times and lost 1 times in their overall 8 home matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 4 games and lost 1 game: (DDDLD)
- Their last game played against Boavista They drew 1-1 an home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 14 goals for (GF), conceded 17 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- Rio Ave having played 17 matches is at position 5 with 27 points in this 2017-18 Portugal Primeira Liga.
- They have won 8 times, drawn 3 times and lost 6 games.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 02 times and lost 3 times in their overall 8 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 game and lost 1 game (DLWDW)
- Their last game played against Desportivo Aves they drew 3-3, a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 22 goals for (GF), conceded 16 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 6 goals.
Belenenses vs Rio Ave Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met 27 times and Belenenses have won 8 of those matches while Rio Ave have won 13 and both drew 6.
- Their last 5 meetings have been 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 loss for Boavista.
- Their last clash was on 07.08.17 in the Primeira Liga that ended in a 0-1 win for Rio Ave at home.
Belenenses vs Rio Ave Prediction: Players News And Squads
BELENENSES PREDICTED LINE UP: Muriel, Diogo, Sasso, Silva, Hanin, Ahman-Persson, Roni, Viana, Nuno Tomás, Sousa, Balogun, Maurides and Filipe Chaby.
WHO TO WATCH: Andre Sousa is the only man in the squad with more than two goals scored in the league.
RIO AVE PREDICTED LINE UP: Cassio, Lionn, Monte, Marcelo, Ribeiro, Moreira, Geraldes, Gabrielzinho, Ribeiro, Santos, Guedes
WHO TO WATCH: Chico Geraldes is the leading goal with 2 goals in the new season campaign.
Why Belenenses Will Win
The hosts have utilized well their home advantage in matches they have played losing only 1 in 8 played and winning 4 with 2 draws as they will also be the fresher of the two sides.
Why Rio Ave Will Win
They visitors have won two and drawn 1 match in all the 5 meetings in the past between the two sides and would carry hat psychological advantage to this match.
Belenenses vs Rio Ave Prediction
The two teams Will be fighting it out in to move up the standings, Rio Grande have clinched clean sheet wins in both of last two encounters against Belenenses but they lost in the midweek fixture in the Taca da Portugal thriller in mid-week’s quarterfinal against Desportivo Aves but their good form forwad and the hosts poor offense should ensure they win this match however narrowly,
Our Verdict :an away win for Rio Ave
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||3580||BOURNEMOUTH 4.29||4.02||ARSENAL 1.77||16:30|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||4118||ALAVES 3.30||3.30||SEVILLA FC 2.27||18:15|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||1185||REAL SOCIEDAD 5.93||4.63||BARCELONA 1.51||22:45|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||3684||FC KOLN 3.20||3.52||BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH 2.22||17:30|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||1410||BORUSSIA DORTMUND 1.46||4.77||VFL WOLFSBURG 6.50||20:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||3045||ST. ETIENNE 2.21||3.13||TOULOUSE 3.62||17:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||2698||LYON 1.52||4.39||ANGERS 6.23||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||5872||NANTES 9.96||5.38||PARIS ST GERMAIN 1.31||23:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||1116||GUINEA 2.28||2.92||SUDAN 3.45||17:30|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||5670||ZAMBIA 2.38||2.80||UGANDA 3.43||22:30|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||1000||AEK ATHENS 1.29||5.30||PAS GIANNINA 10.71||20:30|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||5333||CD TONDELA 2.16||3.18||CD FEIRENSE 3.67||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||4375||BOAVISTA FC 2.48||3.12||PORTIMONENSE 3.07||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||2542||BELENENSES 2.90||3.07||RIO AVE 2.64||21:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||5708||SPORTING LISBON 1.24||6.16||AVES 12.05||23:15|