Belgium Vs Japan Predictions. After finishing on top of group G Belgium will be clashing against Japan at Rostov Arena (Rostov-na-Donu)
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Belgium Vs Japan Predictions: Match Facts
- Belgium finished at position 1 with 9 points in group G the World Cup 2018 Russia after playing 3 matches
- The have won 3 matches, drawn 0 and lost 0 matches.
- Their form in the last 5 matches played across all competitions has been 5 wins, 0 draws and and 0 loss (WWWWW).
- Belgium last played against England and won that match 1-0.
- In this competition they have scored 9 goals (for) and conceded 2 goal with a resulting goal difference of 7 goals.
- Japan finished at position 2 with 4 points in group H the World Cup 2018 Russia after playing 3 matches.
- The have won 1 match, drawn 1 match and lost 1 match.
- Their form in the last 5 matches played across all competitions has been 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 loses (LDWWL).
- Japan last played against Poland and defeat that match 1-0.
- So far In this competition they have scored 4 goal (for) and conceded 4 goals with a resulting goal difference of 0 goals.
Belgium Vs Japan Predictions: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 5 times in the past, Belgium have won 1 time, Japan 2 times and drawn 2 times.
- The last time they met was on 14-11-2017, Belgium won 1-0 at home.
Belgium Vs Japan Predictions: Players News and Squads
BELGIUM PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper:Thibaut Courtois Defenders:Toby Alderweireld, Dedryck Boyata, Jan Vertonghen Midfielders:Thomas Meunier, Kevin de Bruyne, Axel Witsel, Yannick Carrasco Forwards:Dries Mertens, Romelu Lukaku, Eden Hazard
WHO TO WATCH: Romelu Lukaku: The Manchester United striker scored a brace in the win against Tunisia and now has 10 goals in his last 7 games for Belgium
JAPAN PREDICTED LINEUP:Goalkeeper: Eiji Kawashima Defenders: Wataru Endo, Naomichi Ueda, Gen Shoji, Gotoku Sakai Defen sive Midfi elders: Gaku Shibasaki, Hotaru Yamaguchi Attacking Midfi elders: Yoshinori Muto, Shinji Kagawa, Takashi Inui Forwards: Shinji Okazaki
WHO TO WATCH : Shinji Kagawa has scored 31 goals from 93 appearances for Japan and he also provided two assist in their most recent draw against Senegal.
Why Belgium will win
Belgium finished on top of Group G with 3 wins from three matches and with an unbeaten run stretching back to 2016 it is difficult to see them not defeating Japan.
Why Japan will win
Japan reaching the knockout stage came as a surprise but they can go ahead and defeat Belgium because they won 2 and drew once of their last 4 encounters.
Belgium Vs Japan Predictions
Belgium posses a solid attacking having scored 9 goals in the group stage. The Japanese defense looks vulnerable despite qualifying for the last-16 stage. With Romelu Lukaku fit again, they will comfortably grab the 3 points.
Our prediction: a win for Belgium
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|28-06-2018:||PANAMA 4.33||3.63||TUNISIA 1.84||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|28-06-2018:||ENGLAND 2.80||3.18||BELGIUM 2.64||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|28-06-2018:||COLLEGE EUROPA 3.25||3.46||FC PRISHTINA 2.22||Bet Analysis||gg||1-1|
|28-06-2018:||BIRKIRKARA 1.90||3.58||KI KLAKSVIK 4.13||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|28-06-2018:||CEFN DRUIDS AFC 4.38||3.63||TRAKAI 1.84||Bet Analysis||2||1-1|
|28-06-2018:||B36 TORSHAVN 1.73||3.95||ST JOSEPHS FC 4.60||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|28-06-2018:||UE ENGORDANY 1.51||4.15||FOLGORE/FALCIANO 7.00||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|28-06-2018:||SP TRE FIORI 3.95||3.57||BALA TOWN 1.95||Bet Analysis||3-0|
|28-06-2018:||JAPAN 2.42||3.22||POLAND 3.06||Bet Analysis||gg||0-1|
|28-06-2018:||SENEGAL 4.22||3.51||COLOMBIA 1.89||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|28-06-2018:||SABURTALO TBILISI 1.74||3.32||CHIKHURA 4.49||Bet Analysis||1||1-0|
|28-06-2018:||LOUISVILLE CITY 1.80||3.55||PITTSBURGH RIVERHOUNDS 4.29||Bet Analysis||1||2-1|