Belgium Vs Netherlands Prediction. Belgium welcomes Netherlands at Stade Roi Baudouin in Brussels for a World Friendly Match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Belgium Vs Netherlands Prediction: Match Facts
- Belgium have played a total of 5 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 4 win and 1 draw
- Belgium did not lose their last five matches in the competition
- Belgium last played away against Scotland and they won the game 4 nil
- Belgium have played a total of 4 home matches in World Friendlies. Their current home statistics is 3 win and 1 draw
- Belgium did not lose their last four home matches in the competition
- Netherlands have played a total of 5 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 2 win, 2 draw and 1 lose.
- Netherlands did not lose their last four matches in the competition
- Netherlands last played at home against Peru and they won the game 2-1
- Netherlands last played at home against Germany and they won the game 3 nil
- Netherlands have played a total of 3 away matches in World Friendlies. Their current away statistics is 1 win and 2 draw
- Netherlands did not lose their last three away matches in the competition
Belgium Vs Netherlands Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 22 times with Belgium’s record standing at 5 win 8 Draw and 9 loss while Netherlands 9 win 8 Draw and 5 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 9/11/2016 in a world friendly game and the ended in a 1-1 draw.
Belgium Vs Netherlands Prediction: Players News and Squad
Belgium Predicted Lineup: Courtois; Alderweireld, Kompany, Vermaelen; Meunier, Fellaini, Witsel, Carrasco; Mertens, Hazard, Lukaku
Who to watch: Eden Harzard – The Chelsea star is set to lead his men to a victory over the Netherlands
Netherlands Predicted lineup: 4-3-3 Formation:– Goalkeeper:Jasper Cillessen Defenders: Hans Hateboer, Matthijs de Ligt, Virgil van Dijk, Daley Blind Midfielders:Davy Propper, Georginio Wijnaldum, Frankie de Jong Forwards: Quincy Promes, Memphis Depay, Ryan Babel
WHO TO WATCH: Ryan Babel is the most capped international in this squad with 51 caps and so far he has scored 9 goals for the Oranje in that period while Depay is currently in good form and he will be very instrumental in this game after spectacular game against Germany.
Why Belgium will win
Belgium are currently in very good form and they will be fighting for a win and qualify for the next round of this competition plus I’m prove on their squad.
Why Netherlands will win
Netherlands won their last game against the German machine and they are out to prove that they are still among the best in the world.
Belgium Vs Netherlands Prediction
Both teams are currently in very good form and both doing well in the UEFA Nations league games. The clinic that Netherlands put on the Germans should have them feeling on top of the world and if they can carry that enthusiasm, they have a chance at a win here, Belgium are a tough nut to crack with their top performance recently and we see them as the better side here.
Our Verdict:Draw or Win for Belgium
|16/10/2018||Ukraine||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic|