Belgium Vs Tunisia Prediction. After trashing Panama 3-0 in their opening game Belgium will be playing against Tunisia in the group G match day 2 of the 2018 world cup
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Belgium Vs Tunisia Prediction: Match Facts
- Belgium are in position 1 with three points in group G the World Cup 2018 Russia after playing 1 match.
- The have won 1 match, drawn none and lost 0 match.
- Their form in the last 5 matches played across all competitions has been 4 wins and 1 draw. (WWWDW).
- Belgium last played against Panama and won that match 3-0.
- In this competition they have scored 3 goals (for) and conceded 0 goal with a resulting goal difference of 3 goals.
- Tunisia are in position 3 with zero points in group G the World Cup 2018 Russia after playing 2 matches.
- The have won O matches and drawn 0 match and lost 1 match.
- Their form in the last 5 matches played across all competitions has been 1 draw, 2 loses and 2 wins (LLDDW).
- Tunisia l last played against England and lost that match 2-1.
- So far In this competition they have scored 1 goal (for) and conceded 2 goals with a resulting goal difference of -1 goals.
Belgium Vs Tunisia Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 3 times in the past, Belgium have won 1 time Tunisia 1 time and drawn once.
- The last time the two met was on 07-06-2014 Belgium won 1-0
Belgium Vs Tunisia Prediction: Players News and Squads
Belgium predicted starting line up: Goalkeeper:Thibaut Courtois Defenders:Toby Alderweireld, Dedryck Boyata, Jan Vertonghen Midfielders:Thomas Meunier, Kevin de Bruyne, Axel Witsel, Yannick Carrasco Forwards:Dries Mertens, Romelu Lukaku, Eden Hazard
Romelu Lukaku: The Manchester United striker scored a brace in the win against Panama and now has eight goals in his last six games for Belgium.
Tunisia predicted starting line up: Goalkeeper: Farouk Ben Mustapha Defenders:Dylan Bronn, Syam Ben Youssef, Yassine Meriah, Ali Maaloul Midfielders: Fakhereedine Ben Yousseff, Ellyes Skhiri, Ferjani Sassi, Anice Badri, Naim Sliti Forwards: Wahbi Khazri
Who to watch: Anice Badri Scored in Tunisia’s first two goals in Tunisia’s pre world cup matches.
Why Belgium will win
Belgium are unbeaten in their last 20 matches and have won five of their last six games. They have only conceded a single goal in their last 5 clashes. This show how fit they are and are ready to bag the 3 points and advance to the next round.
Why Tunisia will win
Tunisia frustrated England with their defensive tactics, they suffered a narrow defeat of 2-1. This game is so important to them as it is determinant of their future in the 2018 world cup. They will struggle some at least come out with something.
Belgium Vs Tunisia Prediction
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|23-06-2018||SOUTH KOREA 5.37||3.55||MEXICO 1.72||Bet Analysis||2||1-2|
|23-06-2018||GERMANY 1.56||4.08||SWEDEN 6.17||Bet Analysis||1||2-1|
|23-06-2018||SD AUCAS 3.88||3.29||LDU QUITO 1.97||Bet Analysis||2x||0-0|
|23-06-2018||SMOLEVICHI 4.00||3.26||NEMAN GRODNO 1.95||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|23-06-2018||FC MINSK 2.21||2.84||GOMEL 3.78||Bet Analysis||0-2|
|23-06-2018||MOLDE 1.71||4.01||STABAEK 4.60||Bet Analysis||1||3-0|
|23-06-2018||ZWIEGEN KANAZAWA 1.92||3.37||ROASSO KUMAMOTO 4.11||Bet Analysis||0-0|
|23-06-2018||KYOTO SANGA 3.41||3.25||OMIYA ARDIJA 2.18||Bet Analysis||0-3|
|23-06-2018||DEPORTIVO CUENCA 4.25||3.56||SC EMELEC 1.81||Bet Analysis||2-0|
|23-06-2018||BELGIUM 1.38||4.73||TUNISIA 8.76||Bet Analysis||1||5-2|
|23-06-2018||MATSUMOTO YAMAGA FC 2.03||3.47||JEF UNITED CHIBA 3.58||Bet Analysis||4-2|
|23-06-2018||BANGKOK UTD 1.43||4.78||RATCHABURI 6.11||Bet Analysis||1||1-1|
|23-06-2018||AIR FORCE UNITED FC 2.70||3.28||UBON UMT UTD 2.54||Bet Analysis||0-2|
|23-06-2018||CHONBURI 2.17||3.39||SUPHANBURI 3.18||Bet Analysis||2-0|