Benfica Vs Ajax Prediction. Benfica will be welcoming Ajax at Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica (da Luz) in Lisboa for a UEFA Champions League match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Benfica Vs Ajax Prediction:Match Facts
- Benfica are in the 3rd position of UEFA Champions League and they are in contention for UEFA Europa League
- Benfica have played a total of 7 matches in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 3 win, 2 draw and 2 lose
- Benfica did not win their last match in the competition.
- Benfica last played away against Ajax in the first leg of this competition and they lost the game 1 nil.
- Ajax are in the 1st position of UEFA Champions League and they are in contention for Next round.
- Ajax have played a total of 9 matches in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 6 win and 3 draw.
- Ajax did not lose their last nine matches in the competition
- Ajax last played at home against Benfica in the first leg of this competition and they won the game 1 nil.
Benfica Vs Ajax Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met 3 times with Benfica’s record standing at 1 win and 2 lose while Ajax record stands at 2 win and 1 lose in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on the 23/10/2018 in a UEFA Champions League game that Ajax won 1 nil at home.
Benfica Vs Ajax Prediction:Players News and Squad
Benfica predicted line up:O. Vlachodimos André Almeida Jardel Álex Grimaldo Rúben Dias L. Fejsa Pizzi Rafa Silva F. Cervi, Gedson Fernandes F. Ferreyra
Who to watch: Pizzi is the top leading goal scorer for Benfica with 4 goals in this competition. N. Castillo has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
Jong Ajax predicted line up:D. Kotarski N. Bakboord P. Schuurs M. Bakker S. Botman D. de Wit T. Bijleveld J. Ekkelenkamp N. Lang D. Johnsen K. Sierhuis Danilo
Who to watch: Danilo is a sensational player for the hosts and should help his side in this game having netted 4 times so far this season.
Why Benfica will win
Benfica are 3rd in their group and they will be fighting to win this game and close in on the top 2 teams in the table and also try to increase their chances of qualifying for the next round of the competition
Why Ajax will win
Ajax are at the top of their group and they have not lost any games in this competition so far They will be looking to continue with their current unbeaten run and also qualify for the next round of this competition.
Benfica Vs Ajax Prediction
Looking at the two teams form and position it’s clear that Ajax are favorite to win this game but Benfica will be using the home advantage to bag this contest.
Our Verdict:A Draw or Over 1.5 goals
|06-11-2018||NOTTS COUNTY||Bet Analysis||OLDHAM||x||0-0|
|06-11-2018||NAPOLI||Bet Analysis||PARIS ST GERMAIN||1-1|
|07-11-2018||ITTIHAD TANGER||Bet Analysis||RAJA CASABLANCA|
|07-11-2018||SL BENFICA||Bet Analysis||AJAX|
|08-11-2018||VIDEOTON FC||Bet Analysis||PAOK FC|
|08-11-2018||BORDEAUX||Bet Analysis||ZENIT ST PETERSBURG|
|08-11-2018||VORSKLA POLTAVA||Bet Analysis||KARABAKH|
|09-11-2018||GORNIK ZABRZE||Bet Analysis||SLASK WROCLAW|
|09-11-2018||HANNOVER||Bet Analysis||VFL WOLFSBURG|
|09-11-2018||POGON SZCZECIN||Bet Analysis||LEGIA WARSZAWA|
|09-11-2018||LEVANTE||Bet Analysis||REAL SOCIEDAD|