Bhutan vs Oman prediction-Can Bhutan use their home advantage to revenge their 14-0 humiliation in the reverse fixture of this match at Oman?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Bhutan vs Oman prediction: match facts
- Bhutan having played 4 matches is at position 4 with 0 points in this 2016-17 Asian Cup Qualification 2019 UAE Group D.
- They have won 0 time, drawn 0 times and lost 4 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 2 times in their overall 3 home games played.
- Their last 1 match played they have won 1 game, drawn 0 games and lost 4 games (LLLLW)
- Their last game played against Palestine they lost 10-0, an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 0 goals for (GF), conceded 28 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -28 goals.
- Oman having played 4 matches is at position 2 with 9 points in this 2016-17 Asian Cup Qualification 2019 UAE Group D.
- They have won 3 time, drawn 0 times and lost 1 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 times in their overall 2 away games played.
- Their last 1 match played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game: (WWWLD)
- Their last game played against Maldives they won 1-3 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 23 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 20 goals.
Bhutan vs Oman prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met only once in the past with Bhutan recording 0 win whereas Oman has 1 win and 0 draw for both teams.
- Their last match played was on 28 March 2017 that Oman won 14-0 at their home in this same competition.
Bhutan vs Oman prediction: Player News and Squads
BHUTAN’S PREDICTED STARTING LINEUP:-Formation: 4-1-4-1:-Hari Gurung- Karun Gurung, Jigme Tshering Dorji, Dhan Bahadur Biswa,Tenzin Dorji, Tshering Dorji,Lhendup Dorji, Nima Wangdi, Biren Basnet-Karma Shedrup Tshering, Chencho Gyeltshen
WHO TO WATCH: Chencho Gyeltshen-is showing some promise upfront for the hosts and will be the most likely to trouble the Omanis.
OMAN PREDICTED LINE UP: Ali Al Habsi, Ali Al Busaidi, Saad Suhail, Nadir Bait Mabrook, Mohammed Al Musalami, Ahmed Mubarak, Jameel Al Yahmadi, Mohsin Al Khaldi, Raed Ibrahim Saleh, Harib Al Saadi, Abdul Aziz Al Muqbali, Sami Al Hasani, Saud Al Farsi and Khalid Khalifa Al Hajri.
WHO TO WATCH: Abdul Aziz Al Muqbali is the leading top goal scorer for Oman with 8 goals. Khalid Khalifa Al Hajri has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Bhutan will win
Since this being their 2nd head to head match played, Bhutan are going to use the home ground advantage to get the 3 points so as they qualify to the next round of the Asia cup qualifiers 2019.
Why Oman will win
They have a very good striking force that even scored 14 goals to nil in their in the revesre fixture of this game and they are going to play this away match with an expectation to win for another 3 points take for the chance to qualify for the next round.
Bhutan vs Oman prediction
The Omanis are the most scoring sides in this group having scored 23 goals in just 4 matches and won their first match against today’s host in a terrific fashion and that is why we do not see the hosts winning having been poor form and compared them the visitors are a better side
Our Verdict: An away win for Oman
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|14-11||bet analysis||5261||IRELAND 2.44||3.19||DENMARK 3.09||22:45|
|14-11||bet analysis||2995||SOUTH KOREA 2.39||3.34||SERBIA 2.92||14:00|
|14-11||bet analysis||1953||CHINA 5.32||3.51||COLOMBIA 1.70||14:35|
|14-11||bet analysis||2907||NIGERIA 7.47||4.32||ARGENTINA 1.44||19:30|
|14-11||bet analysis||2525||SLOVAKIA 2.07||3.34||NORWAY 3.61||20:00|
|14-11||bet analysis||5537||RUSSIA 5.35||4.01||SPAIN 1.60||21:45|
|14-11||bet analysis||2023||ROMANIA 3.33||3.17||NETHERLANDS 2.25||22:00|
|14-11||bet analysis||3182||GERMANY 2.23||3.35||FRANCE 3.19||22:45|
|14-11||bet analysis||5930||BELGIUM 1.39||4.77||JAPAN 7.51||22:45|
|14-11||Bet Analysis||2142||AUSTRIA 2.60||3.28||URUGUAY 2.70||22:45|
|14-11||Bet Analysis||5747||ENGLAND 3.90||3.53||BRAZIL 1.92||23:00|
|14-11||Bet Analysis||1314||PORTUGAL 1.55||3.96||USA 6.15||23:45|
|14-11||Bet Analysis||4631||MACAO 12.77||6.13||KYRGYZSTAN 1.16||14:30|
|14-11||Bet Analysis||2689||INDIA 1.94||3.27||MYANMAR 3.58||17:30|
|14-11||Bet Analysis||2646||HONG KONG 8.26||4.28||LEBANON 1.34||15:00|
|14-11||Bet Analysis||4637||CAMBODIA 15.68||6.94||JORDAN 1.12||14:30|
|14-11||Bet Analysis||2039||VIETNAM 1.28||4.20||AFGHANISTAN 12.53||15:00|
|14-11||Bet Analysis||3206||BHUTAN 15.72||13.15||OMAN 1.04||15:00|
|14-11||Bet Analysis||2739||PALESTINE 1.08||8.75||MALDIVES 16.47||17:00|
|14-11||Bet Analysis||4518||SINGAPORE 4.37||3.34||BAHRAIN 1.75||14:30|
|14-11||Bet Analysis||3328||TAJIKISTAN 2.00||3.18||YEMEN 3.49||14:00|