Birmingham vs Middlesbrough Prediction – Birmingham hosts Middlesbrough in an English Championship match at St. Andrew’s Stadium
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Birmingham vs Middlesbrough Prediction : Match Facts
- Birmingham having played 26 matches is at position 8 with 39 points in this 2018-19 England Championship.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 12 times and lost 5 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 time in their overall 5 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 3 games and lost 0 games:- (DDWWD)
- The last game they played was against Sheffied Wed where they drew 1-1 on an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 38 goals for (GF), conceded 28 goals against (GA) and have A goals difference of +10.
- Middlesbrough having played 26 matches are at position 5 with 43 points in the 2018-19 English Championship.
- They have won 11 times drawn 10 times and lost 5 time.
- The guests have won 2, drawn 2 times and lost once in their overall 5 matches played away from home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 times and lost 2 times (DWLWL)
- The last game they played was A 1-1 away draw vs Derby County.
- So far this season they have scored 28 goal ( GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +10 goals (GD).
Birmingham vs Middlesbrough Prediction : H2H
- Their has been 83 Overall head-to-head record matches between the two sides with resulting :Birmingham: 29 Draw: 22 Middlesbrough wins: 32
- In their previous 5 matches played Birmingham has managed 0 wins while Middlesbrough has 3 wins and 2 draws between them.
- The last meeting between the two sides was played on 11/08/18 in a Championship game that saw Middlesbrough win in a 1-0 affair at home.
Birmingham vs Middlesbrough Prediction : Player News And Squad’s
BIRMINGHAM PREDICTED LINE UP :L. Camp,M. Morrison,H. Dean,M. Colin,K. Pedersen ,M. Kieftenbeld ,G. Gardner,Jota Peleteiro,C. Mahoney ,Che Adams ,L. Jutkiewicz
WHO TO WATCH: Che Adams is the top scorer for the home team and is expected to do a good job in this match
BIRMINGHAM PREDICTED LINE UP: D. Randolph, G. Friend, A. Flint, J. Howson, A. Clayton, S. Downing, Daniel Ayala, D. Fry, R. Shotton, B. Assombalonga, M. Bešić,
WHO TO WATCH: B. Assombalonga – With 6 goals in 22 appearances, the congolese international would be the main striker in this game.
Why Birmingham Will Win
Why Middlesbrough Will Win
With some of the top teams on the table slipping in the new year, Middlesbrough knows that they have a shot at chasing them down and legitimizing their promotion chances. That can only happen if they beat the teams that are lower ranked than they are.
Birmingham vs Middlesbrough Prediction
Boro boss Tony Pulis is keen to add some more creativity and boost his side’s current lowly goal tally of 28 as they aim for promotion back to the Premier League and this is a good opportunity to add to that tall against Garry Monk’s Birmingham boss side who has limited resources to try and boost his squad due to massive financial losses.
Also Birmingham are yet to beat Middlesbrough since 2014 (5W2D) and it would be hard to fathom it happening in this game.
Our Verdict :- A DRAW or away win for Middlesbrough.
Daily Games Table
|12/01/2019||NOTTS COUNTY||CAMBRIDGE UTD|
|12/01/2019||FLEETWOOD TOWN||OXFORD UTD|
|13/01/2019||ATHLETIC BILBAO||SEVILLA FC|