Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford Prediction. A battle of two onform sides as Blackburn Rovers and Brentford clash in the Championship at Ewood Park.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford Prediction: match facts
- Blackburn Rovers having played 4 matches is at position 9 with 6 points in this 2018-19 England Championship.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 3 time and lost 0 game.
- They have played 2 match at home this season and that match ended in 2 draws.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 3 games and lost 0 game:- (DWWDD)
- Their last game played against Reading they won 1-5, an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 5 goal for (GF), conceded 4 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Brentford are in the 4th position on the England Championship table with 8 points after playing 4 matches.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 2 time and lost 0 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 times in their overall 2 away game played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games drew 2 games and lost 0 game (DWWDW)
- Their last game played against Aston Villa having they drew 2-2 an away game.
- So far in this England Championship they have scored 10 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 6 goals.
Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 10 times with Blackburn Rovers recording 5 wins while Brentford has 4 wins and 1 draw for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have recorded 3 wins for Blackburn Rovers whereas Brentford has 1 win and 1 draw for both teams.
- Blackburn’s last outing against Brentford was at Griffin Park in May 2017 where they won 3-1.
Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford Prediction: Players News and Squads
BLACKBURN ROVERS PREDICTED LINE UP: (1)Raya, (14)Mulgrew, (26)Lenihan, (3) Williams, (2) Nyambe (23) Dack, (29) Evans, (31) Bennett, (6)Smallwood, (10) Graham, (9) Samuel
WHO TO WATCH: Danny Graham and Bradley Dack, who had combined for 32 goals last season and have scored 1 goal each in the first match of the season.
BRENTFORD FC LINEUP: (4-3-3) Bentley; Dalsgaard, Konsa, Mepham, Barbet; Macleod, McEachren, Sawyers; Canos (Benrahma 71), Maupay, Watkins . Subs Daniels (g), Yennaris, Jeanvier, Woods
WHO TO WATCH:Neal Maupay has been directly involved in seven of Brentford’s nine goals in the Championship so far this season (Four goals and three assists).
Why Blackburn Rovers will win
The hosts are still unbeaten in their matches played so far in the new season and their home ground has been a fortress as they are still unbeaten in the home matches played at home this season.
Why Brentford will win
Brentford look to make a strong case for a top six finish at least, being unbeaten with eight points from their first four games of the season and they are very efficient especially upfront and have averge 2 goals the alraedy played matches.
Aston Villa Vs Brentford Prediction
This match will be very tough both sides come here with same form in the last 5 matches and drew their last game to this clash and so we think this match will most likely end in a draw
Our Verdict: A Draw.
|25/08/2018||Bet Analysis||BOLTON||VS||SHEFFIELD UTD||0-3|
|25/08/2018||Bet Analysis||NORWICH CITY||VS||LEEDS||0-3|
|25/08/2018||Bet Analysis||B.MONCHENGLAD||VS||B LEVERKUSEN||2X||2-0|
|25/08/2018||Bet Analysis||MONTPELLIER||VS||ST. ETIENNE||1||0-0|
|26/08/2018||Bet Analysis||WATFORD||VS||C PALACE||2-1|