Blackpool vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction. Blackpool and Queens Park Rangers will be dueling at Bloomfield Road in the English Carabao Cup competition.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Blackpool vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction: match facts
- Blackpool have played 2 matches in the Carabao Cup 2018-2019 with 2 wins in those matches.
- This will be their 2nd match and at home in the EFL Cup 2018-2019 competition having won 1.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 2 games and lost 0 games:- (WWDDW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-0 win at Plymouth Argyle in the League competition.
- So far in this season (in this competition) they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
- Queens Park Rangers have played 2 matches in the Carabao Cup 2018-2019 with 2 wins in those matches.
- They have played 0 away match in this competition so this marks the first time this season.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games:- (WWDWW)
- The last game they played was against Millwall where they won 2-0, a home match.
- So far in this seasons competition they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
Blackpool vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 14 times with Blackpool recording 1 win while Queens Park Rangers has 8 wins and 5 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played thy have recorded 0 wins for Blackpool whereas Queens Park Rangers has 3 wins and 2 draws for both teams.
- The last meeting between the two clubs was played on 29/03/2014 in the Championship 2013/2014 season and the result was: Queens Park Rangers 1 – 1 Blackpool
Blackpool vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction: Players, News And Squad
BLACKPOOL PREDICTED LINE UP: Mark Howard, 20 Oliver Turton, 5 Paudie O’Conner, 6 Ben Heneghan, 39 Joe Bunney , 14 Harry Pritchard, 8 Jay Spearing (c) 19 Chris Taylor, 12 Michael Nottingham , M. Cullen, 7 Nathan Delfouneso
WHO TO WATCH: Mark Cullen– Cullen had missed most of last season’s campaign after undergoing surgery on his hamstring, has now bagged three goals in seven appearances this season
QUEENS PARK RANGERS PREDICTED LINE UP: M. Ingram J. Lynch J. Bidwell T. Leistner O. Kakay J. Scowen M. Luongo B. Osayi-Samuel E. Eze L. Freeman M. Smith
WHO TO WATCH: E. Eze scored a total of three goals so far in the new season.
Why Blackpool will win
The hosts come here with good form in the last 5 matches winning three and drawing two games in that period and playing at home will certainly be an advantage they can use to continue with their current form.
Why Queens Park Rangers will win
The visitors have been excellent in the recent matches played in the Championship where they have won 3 matches and drawn 2 and that goes to give them a boost in this event.
Blackpool vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction
This matches to be tight with the good form the two teams have in their recent matches, we think Rangers will get away with a win here due to playing in a a better division than the hosts and vast experience of Steve Mclaren their Gaffer,
Our Verdict:-An Away win for Queens Park Rangers.
|25/09/18||Toulouse||Bet Analysis||St. Etienne||2-3|
|25/09/18||West Bromwich||Bet Analysis||Crystal Palace||2||0-3|
|26/09/18||Mainz||Bet Analysis||VfL Wolfsburg||0-0|
|26/09/18||Nottingham||Bet Analysis||Stoke City||3-2|