Bologna Fc vs Torino Prediction. Bologna will host Torino at the Stadio Renato Dall’Ara for the new season match play in the Italy Serie A competition.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Bologna Fc vs Torino Prediction: Match Facts
- Bologna having played 8 matches are at position 16 with 7 points in the 2018-19 Italian serie A.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 1 time and lost 5 times.
- The hosts have won 2 time, drawn none and lost 2 times in their overall 4 matches played at home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time, drawn 0 time and lost 3 times (LWLWL)
- The last game they played was against Cagliari where they lost 0-2 an away game.
- So far this season they have scored 4 goals ( GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Torino having played 8 matches are at position 11 with 12 points in the Italian serie A 2018-19 Competition
- They have won 3 time drawn 3 times and lost 2 times.
- Torino have played 4 matches away from home this season with resulting 3 draws and 1 win.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 times:- (WWDLD)
- The last game they played was against Frosinone where they win 2-3 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 9 goals ( GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Bologna Fc vs Torino Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 20 times with Torino recording 7 wins whereas Bologna has 4 wins and 7 draws for both teams.
- Bologna have won only one of their last five Serie A home games against Torino (D2 L2)
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on 06/01/2018 in the Serie A 2017/2018 competition and the result was:- Torino 3 – 0 Bologna
Bologna Fc vs Torino Prediction: Player News and Squads
Bologna predicted line up: G) L. Skorupski D) S. De Maio D) Danilo D) A. Calabresi M/D) F. Mattiello M/D) M. Dijks M) Adam Nagy M) M. Svanberg M) B. Dzemaili F) D. Falcinelli F) F. Santander
Who to watch: F. Santander was the leading goal scorer in the last season with him providing 11 goals after making 7 appearances.
Torino predicted line up: G) S. Sirigu D) Ola Aina D) E. Moretti D) Armando Izzo M/D) N. N’Koulou M) A. Berenguer Remiro M) Tomas Rincon M D. Baselli M) S. Meite F) A. Belotti F) Iago Falque
Who to watch: A. Belotti was the leading goal scorer in the last season with him providing 2 goals after making 8 appearances.
Why Bologna will win
The hosts have struggled to win matches played away from home but while playing their doorstep its hard to beat them as they have remained unbeaten in their last three matches played here beating Roma in that period too.
Why Torino will win
The Turin club have 2 wins and 2 draws with only a single loss in the last 5 matches and that makes them the form favorite in this match against Bologna who have lost three matches in the last 5.
Bologna Vs Torino Prediction
The visitors recorded impressing form in their matches this season and they are yet to lose a match while playing away from home and we vouch for them not lose this match.
Our Verdict:-A draw or an away win for Torino.
|21/10/2018||Everton||Bet Analysis||Crystal Palace||1||2-0|
|21/10/2018||Breda||Bet Analysis||Willem II||2-2|