Borussia Dortmund FC vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction. Borussia Dortmund will welcome Eintracht Frankfurt at the Signal Iduna Park.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Borussia Dortmund FC vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction: match facts
- Borussia Dortmund having played 2 matches is at position 4 with 4 points in this 2018-19 Germany Bundesliga.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 1 home game played.
- BVB have 2 draws and 3 wins in their last five matches: (WDWDW)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-6 win at Osnabruck
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
- Eintracht Frankfurt having played 2 matches is at position 9 with 3 points in this 2018-19 Germany Bundesliga.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 time and lost 1 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 1 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 0 game and lost 4 game:- (LWLLL)
- Their last game played against Werder Bremen they won 1-2, an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
Borussia Dortmund FC vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 93 times with Eintracht Frankfurt recording 30 wins whereas Borussia Dortmund has 46 wins and 17 draws for the two sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for Eintracht Frankfurt while Borussia Dortmund has 2 wins and 1 draw for the pair.
- Borussia Dortmund did win 3-2 at home to Frankfurt when the two sides last met in March. .
Borussia Dortmund FC vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction: Players News and squads
BORUSSIA DORTMUND PREDICTED LINE UP: Roman Bürki – Lukasc Piszczek, Manuel Akanji, Abdou Diallo, Matt Schmelzer – Mahmoud Dahoud, Axel Witsel, Thomas Delaney – Christian Pulisic, Paco Alcacer, Marco Reus (c)
WHO TO WATCH: Spanish forward Paco Alcacer, on loan from Barcelona will be eyeing to get into the score sheet in this home match.
EINTRACHT FRANKFURT PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: 4-3-3; Goalkeeper: Kevin Trapp Defenders: da Costa, Abraham (c), N’Dicka, Tawatha Defensive Midfielders: Torro, Fernandes Attacking Midfielders:- Müller, Gacinovic, Kostic Forwards: Haller
WHO TO WATCH: Sebastien Haller was the leading top goal scorer for Eintracht Frankfurt with 9 goals last season and has already scored 2 goals this season.
Why Borussia Dortmund will win
The hosts have a good strong attacking talent and they very unlucky to draw their last match against Hannover with Marco Reus and Max Philipp being denied goals by the crossbar , Playing at Signa Induna will be another plus for their efforts in this game.
Why Eintracht Frankfurt will win
The visiting team have shown intent in this season are a bit unlucky to be where they are now in the table as they have managed to score a goal in each match and were it not for a Red Card in their last match they could have won that one too.
Borussia Dortmund Vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction.
Eintracht Frankfurt are a tough team but they will have defensive problems with a ray of defenders from either Suspension or Injuries and meeting a rejuvenated Borussia Dortmund under Former-Nice boss Lucien Favre will be unlucky for them and we do no see them escaping a beating in this one.
BORUSSIA DORTMUND will win.
|14/09/2018||Paris SG||Bet Analysis||St Etienne||1||4-0|
|14/09/2018||Dortmund||Bet Analysis||Eintracht Frankfurt||1||3-1|
|14/09/2018||Eindhoven FC||Bet Analysis||Maastricht||2X||0-1|
|14/09/2018||FC Porto||Bet Analysis||Chaves||1||1-1|
|14/09/2018||Shamrock Rovers||Bet Analysis||Limerick||1||5-0|
|14/09/2018||PS Kemi||Bet Analysis||Rovaniemi||2X||0-2|
|14/09/2018||AC Oulu||Bet Analysis||KTP||1-0|
|14/09/2018||Lokomotiv Moscow||Bet Analysis||Dynamo Moscow||1-1|
|14/09/2018||FC Volendam||Bet Analysis||Oss||0-0|
|14/09/2018||Nijmegen||Bet Analysis||Jong PSV||4-4|
|14/09/2018||Club Brugge KV||Bet Analysis||Lokeren||2-1|