Borussia Monchengladbach vs FC Koln Prediction.The “Rhein Derby” opens the seasons match for Borussia Monchengladbach vs FC Koln at Borussia-Park.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Borussia Monchengladbach vs FC Koln Prediction: Match Facts
- Borussia Monchengladbach having played the 34 matches finished at position 9 with 45 points in the 2016-17 Germany Bundesliga.
- They did win 12 times, drawn 9 times and lost 13 game in Germany Bundesliga matches.
- This will be their 2nd competitive match after last seasons end after playing 1 match in the DFB Pokal last weekend.
- In their last 5 overall matches played they had won 32 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games. (WLWLD)
- Their last game played against Rot-Weiss Essen in the DFB Pokal first-round.A match they won 1-2 away.
- FC Koln having played the 34 matches finished at position 14 with 49 points in the 2016-17 Germany Bundesliga.
- They had won 12 times, drawn 13 times and lost 9 times.
- This will be their 2nd competitive match after last seasons end after playing 1 match in the DFB Pokal last weekend
- In their last 5 overall matches played they had won 1 game, drawn 4 games and lost 0 games. (WDDDD)
- Frankfurt were able to carry the splendid pre-season form into achieving a comfortable 5-0 win over Leher TS in the DFB Pokal first-round game.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs FC Koln Prediction: H2H
- This will the 87th encounter ever between the two teams, past matches having resulted in 19 draws for both teams while Borussia Monchengladbach managed 45 wins and FC Koln won 23 times.
- In the last 5 matches,Monchengladbach was secure against FC Koln with 4 consecutive victories, but the last season’s defeat spoiled their record.
- Borussia Monchengladbach won 3-2 away when the two sides last met in March.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs FC Koln Prediction: Players News And Squads
Monchengladbach Predicted Starting Line-up: 4-4-2 Goalkeeper: Sommer Defenders: Elvedi, Ginter, Vestergaard, Wendt Midfielders: Traore, Kramer, Zakaria, Hazard Forwards: Stindl, Raffael.
WHO TO WATCH: Captain Lars Stindl was Monchengladbach’s top scorer last season, with 18 in 43 in all competitions.
FC Koln Predicted Starting Line-up: 3-4-3 Goalkeeper: Horn Defenders: Sorensen, Heintz, Hector Midfielders: Klunter, Hoger, Lehmann, Rausch Forwards: Risse, Cordoba, Zoller
WHO TO WATCH: New signing Jhon Cordoba has not been prolific in the past, but after earning comparisons to Didier Drogba because of his power and strength
Why Borussia Monchengladbach Will Win
The hosts have the psychological- edge with wins in four of the last five high-pressure Rhein Derby meetings, and Cologne will almost certainly be missing Anthony Modeste – the Frenchman’s 25 goals represents a massive 50% of their total scored last term and without him the hosts can sure to keep the visitors quite and use their home turf advantage.
Why FC Koln Will Win
Despite finishing last season in the 11 position ,the visitors, FC Koln were unbeaten in pre-season, and carried that form into their DFB Pokal match at Leher TS last weekend, thrashing them 5-0 with five different goalscorers.and won at Monchengladbach when they last met.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs FC Koln Prediction
The hosts have won 10 of the last 20 meetings between these two teams, but haven’t lost at home to Koln last season. Borussia Monchengladbach’s home advantage makes them the favourite in this game, but a long injury list and a strong opposition in FC Koln may count against them,
Our prediction: a home win for Borussia Monchengladbach
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|20-08||Bet Analysis||4263||ATHLETIC BILBAO 1.53||4.15||GETAFE 6.55||19:15|
|20-08||Bet Analysis||5866||BARCELONA 1.19||7.27||BETIS 15.0||21:15|
|20-08||Bet Analysis||2989||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 8.59||5.37||REAL MADRID 1.34||23:15|
|20-08||Bet Analysis||3100||BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH 2.11||3.46||FC KOLN 3.52||19:00|
|20-08||Bet Analysis||4634||ATALANTA 3.40||3.45||ROMA 2.16||19:00|
|20-08||Bet Analysis||2251||SAMPDORIA 1.73||3.68||BENEVENTO 5.03||21:45|
|20-08||Bet Analysis||3226||INTER 1.67||3.89||FIORENTINA 5.18||21:45|
|20-08||Bet Analysis||1050||UDINESE 2.22||3.30||CHIEVO 3.41||21:45|
|20-08||Bet Analysis||3609||LAZIO 1.36||5.04||SPAL 8.95||21:45|
|20-08||bet analysis||2380||LILLE 1.73||3.72||CAEN 5.02||16:00|
|20-08||bet analysis||3923||MARSEILLE 1.61||4.02||4.02|
|20-08||Bet Analysis||1475||PARIS ST GERMAIN 1.17||7.52||TOULOUSE 16.39||22:00|
|20-08||bet analysis||2321||EXCELSIOR 6.93||4.74||FEYENOORD 1.44||13:30|
|20-08||bet analysis||2162||AJAX 1.31||5.66||GRONINGEN 8.89||15:30|
|20-08||bet analysis||3436||UTRECHT 1.61||4.01||WILLEM II 5.62||15:30|
|20-08||bet analysis||4692||NAC BREDA 7.70||5.10||PSV EINDHOVEN 1.38||17:45|
|20-08||bet analysis||1823||REAL OVIEDO 2.42||3.17||RAYO VALLECANO 3.12||20:00|
|20-08||bet analysis||5832||GIMNASTIC TARRAGONA 2.27||3.13||ALMERIA 3.45||21:30|
|20-08||bet analysis||2691||GRANADA 1.87||3.53||ALBACETE BALOMPIE 4.28||23:00|
|20-08||bet analysis||2105||ANDERLECHT 1.35||5.09||ST. TRUIDEN 8.67||15:30|
|20-08||bet analysis||4745||KORTRIJK 4.21||3.73||BRUGGE 1.84||19:00|