Bosnia Herzegovina Vs Austria Prediction. Bosnia Herzegovina welcomes Austria for the UEFA nation league game at Stadion Bilino Polje.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Bosnia Herzegovina Vs Austria Prediction: Match Facts
- Bosnia Herzegovina are in UEFA nation league, league B group 3 alongside Austria and Northern Ireland.
- They have played one match in this competition resulting in a win and are at position 1 with 3 points.
- This will be their first match at home in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 time (WWDDL)
- The last game they played was against Northern Ireland where they won 1-2 away.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goals ( GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Austria are in UEFA nation league, league B group 3 alongside Bosnia and Northern Ireland.
- They have played 6 friendly match this year resulting in 2 wins 3 draws and a loss.
- This will be their first match in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times, drawn none and lost 1 time (WLWWW)
- The last game they played was against Sweden where they won 2-0 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goals ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Bosnia Herzegovina Vs Austria Prediction: H2H
- The two nations have met a total of 3 times in the past, Bosnia Herzegovina have won none, Austria 3 times and drawn 1 time.
- The last time they met was on 31-03-2015 . They drew 1-1 at Austria’s ground.
Bosnia Herzegovina Vs Austria Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Bosnia predicted line up: I. Šehić T. Šunjić E. Zukanović E. Ćivić M. Pjanić E. Višća G. Cimirot M. Bešić H. Duljević E. Sarić E. Džeko
Who to watch: E. Džeko is an experienced player with a lot of experience with international football he is capable of firing his side to glory.
Austria predicted line up: H. Lindner S. Prödl D. Alaba S. Lainer M. Hinteregger S. Ilsanker P. Zulj F. Grillitsch A. Schöpf M. Arnautović G. Burgstaller
Who to watch: M. Arnautović is the leading goal scorer for the visitors with 19 goals in the last 42 starts.
Why Bosnia Herzegovina Will Win
The hosts opened this campaign on a high after they defeated North Ireland 2-1 away and their players will have a reason for Optimist ahead of this game.
Why Austria Will Win
Austria are the on form side in this match up with 4 wins in the last 5 matches and that defeat came from Brazil during the world cup warm ups. They hope to prosper in this competition and qualify for the upcoming 2020 Euro.
Bosnia Herzegovina Vs Austria Prediction
Both sides are on a fine run with 0 losses in the recent 4 matches. Yet the visitors have not lost any of their overall 3 h2h matches between them with 1 win and draws for their side considering Bosnia will be more confident at home, we think they are going to share the cards.
Our verdict: A DRAW
|11/09/2018||Connah's Quay||Bet Analysis||Caernarfon Town FC||1|
|11/09/2018||Spain U21||Bet Analysis||N.Ireland U21||1-2|
|11/09/2018||Al Masry||Bet Analysis||Nogoom FC||5-3|
|11/09/2018||Republic of Ireland U21||Bet Analysis||Germany U21||2||0-6|
|11/09/2018||Bosnia &Herzegovina||Bet Analysis||Austria||1-0|
|11/09/2018||France U21||Bet Analysis||Luxembourg U21||1||2-0|
|11/09/2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Luxembourg||0-3|
|11/09/2018||Falkenbergs FF||Bet Analysis||Landskrona BoIS||GG||1-2|