Bosnia & Herzegovina vs Northern Ireland Prediction. Bosnia Herzegovina welcomes Northern Ireland for the UEFA nation league game at Stadion Bilino Polje.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Bosnia & Herzegovina vs Northern Ireland Prediction: Match Facts
- Bosnia Herzegovina are in UEFA nation league, league B group 3 alongside Austria and Northern Ireland.
- They have played 2 matches in this competition resulting in 2 wins and are at position 1 with 6 points.
- This will be their second match at home in this competition having won the first one.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 time;- (DWWD)
- The last game they played was against Turkey where they drew 0-0 a friendly match played away.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 1 goal (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Northern Ireland are in UEFA nation league, league B group 3 alongside Bosnia and Northern Ireland.
- They have played 2 matches in this group resulting wins 2 losses.
- This will be their 2nd match away in this competition as they lost the first one.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn none and lost 3 times:- (LWLLD)
- The last game they played was against Austria where they won 2-0 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goals ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Bosnia & Herzegovina vs Northern Ireland Prediction: H2H
- The match at Windsor Park in September was the only meeting ever betweeen Bosnia & Herzegovina vs Northern Ireland and the visitors won that match 1-2.
Bosnia & Herzegovina vs Northern Ireland Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Bosnia predicted line up: I. Šehić T. Šunjić E. Zukanović E. Ćivić M. Pjanić E. Višća G. Cimirot M. Bešić H. Duljević E. Sarić E. Džeko
Who to watch: E. Džeko is an experienced player with a lot of experience with international football he is capable of firing his side to glory.
Northern Ireland Predicted : 4-3-3 Formation:- Shot stopper:Bailey Peacock-Farrell Defenders:Paddy McNair, Craig Cathcart, Jonny Evans, Jamal Lewis Midfielders: Steven Davis, Oliver Norwood, George Saville Strikers:Josh Magennis, Will Grigg, Shane Ferguson
Who to watch: Will Grigg scored the only goal when Northern Ireland lost to Bosnia & Herzegovina at Windsor Park in September this year.
Why Bosnia Herzegovina Will Win
The 12 man advantage really works for Bosnia and Herzegovina as they have only lost once while playing at home in the last 4 years and With two wins from two, they will be looking to wrap up their place on top.
Why Northern Ireland Will Win
Northern Ireland need to win a match to mount any challenge in this group and they will be boosted by the return of most of their players to the national team setup.
Bosnia & Herzegovina vs Northern Ireland Prediction
Going for an away win will be the ultimate wrong choice in this match up as Northern Ireland are without a win in their last six competitive fixtures and may be they can struggle to get a point out of this event but the hosts rank and form in the last 5 matches says otherwise
Our verdict: A home win for Bosnia & Herzegovina
|15/10/2018||Iceland||Bet Analysis||Switzerland||OVER 1.5||2-1|
|15/10/2018||Bosnia & Herzegovina||Bet Analysis||Northern Ireland||1||2-0|
|15/10/2018||Luxembourg||Bet Analysis||San Marino||1||3-0|
|15/10/2018||Medea||Bet Analysis||ES Setif||2-2|
|15/10/2018||MC Alger||Bet Analysis||Constantine||2-1|
|15/10/2018||Jong PSV||Bet Analysis||Jong Ajax||OVER 1.5||2-1|