GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Bradford City vs Bristol Rovers Prediction: Match Facts
- Bradford City having played 9 matches are at position 22 with 6 points in the 2018-19 English League one.
- They have won 2 time drawn none and lost 7.
- They have played 3 matches at home with 1 win and 3 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time, drawn none and lost 5 times (L L L L L)
- The last game they played was against Doncaster Rovers where they lost 2-1, an away match.
- So far in the preseason they have scored 7 goals ( GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
- Bristol Rovers having played 9 matches is at position 17 with 8 points in this 2018-19 England League 1 Table.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 2 time and lost 5 times.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times in their overall 4 away matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drew 0 games and lost 3 games: (WWLDD )
- Their last game played was against Coventry they won lost 3-1 an away match
- So far in this season they have scored 9 goals for (GF), conceded 11 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -4 goals.
Bradford City vs Bristol Rovers Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 14 times in the past, Bradford City have won 3 times, Bristol Rovers 7 times and drawn 4 times.
- In their last 5 recent h2h Bradford City have won 2 time, Bristol Rovers 1 times and drawn 2 times.
- The two sides last met on 20/01/2018 in the League One 2017/2018 match that resulted in: Bristol Rovers 3 – 1 Bradford City.
Bradford City vs Bristol Rovers Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
BRADFORD CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: R. O’Donnell A. Chicksen A. O’Connor N. Knight-Percival J. Wright S. Scannell H. Akpan K. Mellor J. Payne J. Riley G. Miller
WHO TO WATCH: J. Payne scored 3 goals in the last match and he is their top goal scorer.
BRISTOL ROVERS PREDICTED LINE UP: A. Smith-T. Craig, J. Clarke, D. Leadbitter, T. Broadbent, L. Sercombe, E. Upson, O. Clarke, S. Payne-K. Bennett, T. Nichols
WHO TO WATCH:S. Payne has scored 2 goals for Bristol City after appearing 4 times this season.
Why Bradford City Will Win
Even with poor form in the last 5 matches Bradford City have proven to efficient in front of the goal netting atleast once on average in each of their last 5 matches to this event.
Why Bristol Rovers Will Win
Bristol Rovers have two wins, two draws and a lose in the last 5 matches to this event making them the form team in this match up and better ranked in the table.
Bradford City vs Bristol Rovers Prediction
The Bantams have been exciting especially upfront but their problems lie in the porous rear where they have lost five of their six League One matches this season, conceding a disappointing eleven goals in the process and with visiting teams improved form we see the hosts drawing blanks yet again.
OUR VERDICT:- AN AWAY WIN FOR BRISTOL CITY.
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot 29-09-18. Table
|29-09-2018||Millwall||Bet Analysis||Sheffield Utd||2|
|29-09-2018||Bradford City||Bet Analysis||Bristol Rovers|
|29-09-2018||Preston||Bet Analysis||West Bromwich|
|29-09-2018||Port Vale||Bet Analysis||Exeter|
|29-09-2018||Crawley Town||Bet Analysis||Yeovil|
|29-09-2018||Hamilton||Bet Analysis||Dundee FC|
|29-09-2018||Bayer Leverkusen||Bet Analysis||Borussia Dortmund|