Brage Vs AFC Eskilstuna Prediction. Brage will be welcoming AFC Eskilstuna at Domnarvsvallen in Borlänge for Sweden Superetten match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Brage Vs AFC Eskilstuna Prediction:Match Facts
- IK Brage are in the 6th position of Superettan
- Brage have played a total of 25 matches in Sweden Superettan. Their current statistics is 10 win, 7 draw and 8 lose.
- Brage did not win their last four matches in the competition.
- Brage last played away against Falkenberg and they lost the game 3-2
- Brage have played a total of 12 home matches in Sweden Superettan. Their current home statistics is 6 win, 2 draw and 4 lose.
- Brage did not win their last home match in the competition
- AFC Eskilstuna are in the 3rd position of Superettan and they are in contention for Promotion Play-off.
- AFC Eskilstuna have played a total of 25 matches in Sweden Superettan. Their current statistics is 12 win, 11 draw and 2 lose.
- AFC Eskilstuna did not lose their last twelve matches in the competition
- AFC Eskilstuna last played away against Varnamo and the game ended in barren draw.
- AFC Eskilstuna have played a total of 12 away matches in Sweden Superettan. Their current away statistics is 4 win, 6 draw and 2 lose.
- AFC Eskilstuna did not lose their last six away matches in the competition
Brage Vs AFC Eskilstuna Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met 6 times with Brage’d record stands at 3 win 1 draw and 2 loss while AFC Eskilstuna’s record stands at 2 win 1 draw and 3 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 31/3/2018 in this competition and the game that ended in a barren draw at AFC Eskilstuna.
Brage Vs AFC Eskilstuna Prediction:Players News and Squad
Braga predicted line up: P. Rosendahl A. Zetterström M. Liljestrand P. Hindrikes M. Astvald R. Sellin S. Alexandersson O. Lundin K. Andersen C. Kouakou A. Lundin
Who to watch: S. Alexandersson is the top leading goal scorer for Braga with 8 goals. A. Zetterström has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game
AFC ESKILSTUNA OSTERS PREDICTED LINE UP: T. Erlandsson, D. Björnkvist, J. Meade, L. Öhman, T. Piermayr, A. Michel, Z. Tsiskaridze, F. Ali, Mauricio Albornoz, A. Raskaj, O. Camara, S. Alexandersson, M. Buya Turay
WHO TO WATCH: O. Nnamani is the leading goal scorer with 7 goals.
Why Brage will win
Brage have lost in their last 4 games in this competition and this game will act as a redemption game for them and a win here will move them closer to the top 4 teams in the table.
Why AFC Eskilstuna will win
AFC Eskilstuna are third in the table and have not lost in their last 5 games in this competition andthey will be fighting to win this game and close in on the league leaders in the table.
Brage Vs AFC Eskilstuna Prediction
Both teams are currently hungry for points and each will be fighting to collect the points but Brage are in good form compared to their opponent and they are the favorite of taking this game.
Our Verdict: A win for Eskilstun and Over 1.5 goals
|05/10/2018||Brighton||Bet Analysis||West Ham||1X||1-0|
|05/10/2018||Ath Bilbao||Bet Analysis||Real Sociedad||1-3|
|05/10/2018||Arsenal Tula||Bet Analysis||Ufa||X||1-1|
|05/10/2018||Santa Clara||Ber Analysis||Chaves||1-0|
|05/10/2018||Brage||Bet Analysis||AFC Eskilstuna||1X||0-0|