Brazil Vs Argentina Prediction. Brazil plays hosts to Argentina in Rio for a World Friendly Match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Brazil Vs Argentina Prediction: Match Facts
- Brazil have played a total of 7 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 7 win.
- Brazil did not lose their last seven matches in the competition
- Brazil last played against Saudi Arabia and they won the game 2 nil.
- Brazil have played a total of 2 home matches in World Friendlies.
- Their current home statistics is 2 win.
- Brazil did not lose their last two home matches in the competition
- Argentina have played a total of 6 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 4 win, 1 draw and 1 lose
- Argentina did not lose their last four matches in the competition
- Argentina last played against Iran and they won the game 4 nil.
- Argentina have played a total of 3 away matches in World Friendlies. Their current away statistics is 1 win, 1 draw and 1 lose
- Argentina did not lose their last two away matches in the competition
Brazil Vs Argentina Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 26 times with Brazil’s record standing at 13 win 6 draw and 7 loss while Argentina’s record stands at 7 win 6 draw and 13 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 9/6/2017 in a World Friendly Match which Argentina won 1 nil.
Brazil Vs Argentina Prediction: Players News and Squad
BRASIL PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Alisson Defenders:Eder Militao, Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Alex Sandro Midfielders:Philippe Coutinho, Casemiro, Arthur Forwards: Richarlison, Roberto Firmino, Neymar
WHO TO WATCH:- Philippe Coutinho – Goals and assists aplenty in his recent Brazil appearances and you can always trust him to get into the score sheet if Neymar does not.
ARGENTINA PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Franco Armani Defenders: Eduardo Salvio, Nicolas Otamendi, Marcos Rojo, Nicolas Tagliafico Midfielders: Angel di Maria, Ever Banega, Giovani Lo Celso, Maximiliano Meza Forwards: Sergio Aguero, Lionel Messi
WHO TO WATCH: Lionel Messi will be desperate to make amends in this one but he has always got his side of the hook many times now. and he remains their danger man always.
Why Brazil will win
Brazil have not lost in their last 3 international games and will be fighting to beat their arch opponent
Why Argentina will win
Argentina are still struggling to comeback from their disappointing world cup campaign and they will be looking to taste their current Squad against a great squad like Brazil.
Brazil Vs Argentina Prediction
Both teams will be fighting for a win and a chance to improve on their squad and also prove that they are still the best in the world.
Our Verdict: Draw and over 1.5 goals
|16/10/2018||Ukraine||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic|