Brighton Albion vs Burnley Prediction-Will Brighton use their home ground advantge and beat Burnley at their The American Express Community Stadium?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Brighton Albion vs Burnley Prediction: Match Facts
- Brighton having played 17 matches is at position 13 with 17 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 5 times and lost 8 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 4 time and lost 2 times in their overall 8 home games played.
- Brighton have four losses, and a draw in their last five matches: (L L L D L)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-0 home draw vs Tottenham.
- So far in this season they have scored 14 goals for (GF), conceded 23 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -9 goals.
- Burnley having played 17 matches is at position 6 with 31 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 4 times and lost 4 game.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 2 times and lost 2 times in their overall 8 away games played.
- Liverpool have 3 wins, a draw, and a loss in their last five matches: (W W L W L )
- Their previous played ended in a 0-3 win at Stoke City.
- So far in this season they have scored 16 goals for (GF), conceded 12 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +4 goals.
Brighton Albion vs Burnley Prediction: H2H
- Brighton have been the better side in the match-ups between the teams – with a 10:9 lead in the head to head with another 10 games ending as draws.
- The last meeting between them was a 2-2 draw at the Amex Stadium as Burnley clinched promotion back to the Premier League.
Brighton Albion vs Burnley Prediction: Players, News and squads
BRIGHTON PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Ryan Defenders: Bruno, Dunk, Duffy, Suttner Midfielders: Knockaert, Propper, P. Groß, Stephens, Murphy Forwards: Gross, Murray and T. Hemed.
WHO TO WATCH: Glenn Murray has notched 4 goals in his last 4 games and will be hoping to use all his guile and experience against his former employers.
BURNLEY PREDICTED LINE UP: T. Heaton, M. Lowton, J. Tarkowski, S. Ward, B. Mee, J. Cork, R. Brady, S. Defour, S. Arfield, J. Guðmundsson, J. Hendrick, S. Vokes, C. Wood, J. Walters and A. Barnes.
WHO TO WATCH: C. Wood is the leading top goal scorer for Burnley with 5 goals. J. Guðmundsson has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Brighton will win
Brighton have drawn each of their last four home PL matches and lost only 1 in those 5 against Liverpool which is a much big team compared to Burnley and they continue to defy the critics with their resolute yet effective approach.
Why Burnley will win
Burnley have an incredible 28 points from their opening 16 games and Premier League safety almost looks assured for the Clarets already and went into the 4th position briefly on Tuesday and this is a team highly motivated for great things this year.
Brighton Albion vs Burnley Prediction
The Visitors have been good at scoring a loan goal and clinging to it up to the end having won their last 7 matches by a single score and that is the same that can happen here in this match…
Our Verdict: an away win for Burnley
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||PRESTON 2.31||3.33||SHEFFIELD UTD 3.17||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.64||2.91||BURNLEY 3.07||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.95||3.17||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.53||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.48||3.18||QPR 3.02||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.53||3.28||READING 2.85||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||DERBY 2.26||3.18||ASTON VILLA 3.34||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 3.01||3.33||FULHAM 2.37||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 3.24||3.39||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.21||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||NORTHAMPTON 2.80||3.45||WALSALL 2.58||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.23||3.33||REAL SOCIEDAD 3.26||18:15|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||STANDARD LIEGE 2.36||3.39||KAA GENT 3.11||20:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||KORTRIJK 2.63||3.18||MECHELEN 2.63||22:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||TROYES 2.30||3.45||AMIENS 3.43||22:00|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||CELTA VIGO 2.37||3.33||VILLARREAL 3.02||18:15|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||BENEVENTO 2.80||3.39||SPAL 2.63||20:00|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||LAS PALMAS UD 2.54||3.18||ESPANYOL 2.86||20:30|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||ATALANTA 2.37||3.28||LAZIO 2.97||22:45|