Brighton Albion vs Crystal Palace Prediction. Will palace get another win to get them out the bottom of the table when they play against Brighton at Amex Stadium?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Brighton Albion vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Match Facts
- Brighton having played 14 matches is at position 11 with 19 points in this 2018-2019 England Premier League.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 3 times and lost 6 games.
- Albion have won 3 time, drawn 2 time and lost 1 times in their overall 6 HOME games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games (WDLLW)
- Their last game played against Huddersfield Town they won 1-2, an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 16 goals for (GF), conceded 20 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -4 goals.
- Crystal Palace having played 14 matches are at position 14 with 12 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 8.
- They have played 7 matches at home resulting in 2 wins, 1 draw and 4 Losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 times, drawn 1 time and lost 3:- (W D L L L )
- The last game they played was against Burnley where they won 2-0 , a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 10 goals ( GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of – 7 goals (GD).
Brighton Albion vs Crystal Palace Prediction: H2H
- There has been 17 meetings between the two sides with 6 wins and 5 draws each for everey team.
- Palace have won 2, drawn two, and lost one of their last six meetings with Brighton
- The two opponents last met on 14/04/2018 in the Premier League 2017/2018 competition and the result was:- Crystal Palace 3 – 2 Brighton & Hove Albion.
Brighton Albion vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Players, News and squads
FC Brighton predicted line up: M. Ryan Bruno Saltor S. Duffy L. Dunk Bernardo D. Stephens P. Groß D. Pröpper A. Knockaert S. March G. Murray
WHO TO WATCH: G. Murray was the Top goal scorer last season with 14 goals in all competitions and will be featuring this game having netted 5 goals already this season.
Crystal Palace predicted line up: Hennessey, Wan-Bissaka, Kelly, Sakho. Van Aanholt, Milivojevic, Meyer, McArthur, Townsend, Benteke, Zaha
WHO TO WATCH: Wilfried Zaha is arguably the heart beat of this team as he has been instrumental for the Eagles, scoring 3 and assisting another in all his appearances this season.
Why Brighton will win
Brighton have a solid home record having picked up 61% of their points at home, conceding just 35% of their goals so far at this ground and its that kind of resulted that have given them all their points this season.
Why Crystal Palace will win
Palace took 3 points when the two sides last met and they have shown vast improvement in the last two matches holding Manchester United to a draw away and then winning against Burnley.
Brighton Albion vs Crystal Palace Prediction
It reads 1 win ,1 draw and 2 losses in the last 4 matches for both teams coming to this event and we think this match will be very close to most likely end in a draw and both sides finding the back of the net,
a draw or a home win for Brighton
Daily Games Table
|04-12-2018||RAYO VALLECANO||Bet Analysis||LEGANES||0-1|
|04-12-2018||ARKA GDYNIA||Bet Analysis||JAGIELLONIA||0-2|
|04-12-2018||BRIGHTON||Bet Analysis||CRYSTAL PALACE||3-1|
|05-12-2018||GAZ METAN MEDIAS||Bet Analysis||VIITORUL CONSTANTA||2-2|
|05-12-2018||BORDEAUX||Bet Analysis||ST. ETIENNE||3-2|
|06-12-2018||DUNAREA CALARASI||Bet Analysis||ASTRA GIURGIU||1-2|
|06-12-2018||HUESCA||Bet Analysis||ATHLETIC BILBAO||0-4|