Brighton Hove Albion FC vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Prediction. Brighton welcomes Wolverhampton to The American Express Community Stadium for the EPL encounter.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Brighton Hove Albion FC vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Prediction: Match Facts
- Brighton and Hove Albion having played 13 matches is at position 12 with 3 points in this 2018-19 England Premier League.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 2 time and lost 4 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 time in their overall 4 home matches played this season.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games:- (WWLLD)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-1 win loss away to Newcastle United .
- So far in this season they have scored 10 goals for (GF), conceded 13 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers having played 9 matches are at position 9 with 15 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 1
- They have played 4 matches at home resulting in 2 wins , 1 draw and 1 loss..
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 time and lost 1:- (LWWDD)
- The last game they played was against Watford where they lost 0-2 at home .
- So far in this season they have scored 9 goals ( GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goal (GD).
Brighton Hove Albion FC vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Prediction: H2H
- The two side have met 20 times in the past with Brighton & Hove Albion with 3 wins to their name.Wolverhampton Wanderers have 10 wins with 7 draws between the two
- Brighton have won 2 and lost 1 of their last five meetings with Wolverhampton Wanderers while drawing 2 matches.
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on 19/09/2017 in the League Cup 2017/2018 competition and the result was:- Bristol City 2 – 0 Stoke City.
Brighton Hove Albion FC vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Prediction: Players News and Squad
FC Brighton predicted line up: M. Ryan Bruno Saltor S. Duffy L. Dunk Bernardo D. Stephens P. Groß D. Pröpper A. Knockaert S. March G. Murray
WHO TO WATCH: G. Murray was the Top goal scorer last season with 14 goals in all competitions and will be featuring this game.
Wolverhampton Predicted Starting Line up: 3-4-3 Goalkeeper: Rui Patricio Defenders: Bennett, Coady, Boly Midfielders: Doherty, Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Forwards: Helder Costa, Diogo Jota, Jimenez
WHO TO WATCH:- R. Jiménez-The Mexican international has been prolific in front of goal by linking up with Neves our any time goals scorer or assist maker in this match.
Why Brighton and Hove Albion will win
The hosts have done admirably when playing at home with 2 wins and a draw in 4 matches played and they come here with an upturn of form that has led them to winning the last two league matches.
Why Wolverhampton Wanderers will win
Wolves come here with good form 2 wins ,2 draws and a single loss in the last 5 matches and better still they done admirable when playing away from home with 2 wins and a draw in 4 matches played away.
Brighton Hove Albion FC vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Prediction
Being very close to one another in the Premier League standings, it is expected to be a hard-fought affair and while the hosts hold their home ground advantage we think its Wolves who provide much threat going forwad and we expected them to get something here.
Our Verdict: A Draw.
|27/10/2018||BRISTOL CITY||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY||2||0-1|
|27/10/2018||NORWICH CITY||Bet Analysis||BRENTFORD||1-0|
|27/10/2018||BOLTON||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY||0-1|
|27/10/2018||FLEETWOOD TOWN||Bet Analysis||BLACKPOOL||3-2|
|27/10/2018||OXFORD UTD||Bet Analysis||SHREWSBURY||3-0|
|27/10/2018||ATHLETIC BILBAO||Bet Analysis||VALENCIA||0-0|
|28/10/2018||WERDER BREMEN||Bet Analysis||BAYER LEVERKUSEN|