Brighton v Newcastle Prediction-The Magpies will look to win four matches in a row for the first time in the Premier League since 2014 on Sunday.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Brighton v Newcastle Prediction: Match Facts
- Brighton having played 5 matches is at position 16 with 4 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 43 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 1 times in their overall 2 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games (LWDLL)
- Their last game played against Bournemouth and they lost 2-1, an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 7 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- Newcastle having played 5 matches is at position 4 with 9 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 3 time, drawn 0 time and lost 2 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 time and lost 1 time in their overall 2 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 0 game and lost 2 games. (WWWLL)
- Their last game played against Stoke City they won 2-1, a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +2 goals.
Brighton v Newcastle Prediction: H2H
- These two sides have only met four times before. with 2 win each for each side.
- The last time these teams met was in the Championship back in 2016.This fixture finished 2-1 to Newcastle. And, they also won their home game against Brighton, 2-0
Brighton v Newcastle Prediction:Player News and Squads
BRIGHTONS’ PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Ryan Defenders: Bruno, Dunk, Duffy, Suttner Midfielders: Knockaert, Propper, Stephens, Murphy Forwards: Gross, Murray
WHO TO WATCH: Anthony Knockaert. The Belgian winger, who won Championship Player of the Year last term has the ability to run at defences and create chances for teammates which will be sorely needed against more stubborn teams like Newcastle.
NEWCASTLE’S PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Darlow Defenders: Yedlin, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett Midfielders: Ritchie, Colback, Shelvey, Atsu Forwards: Diame, Perez
WHO TO WATCH: Christian Atsu-The Ghana winger is full of running and tricks, and will once again be a key component in their success.
Why Brighton will win
The hosts started the season somehow in a fine form but they are on the losing end in the last 3 matches, so they must use this match to show that they will not be easy relegation fodder for the rest of the league as their main aim is to win home matches and stay afloat the league for another season.
Why Newcastle will win
The feel good factor may just be back at Newcastle.They were downright impotent just one month ago, and now they are being hailed as heroes after winning their last 3 matches and they seem to have found their winning formular.
Brighton v Newcastle Prediction
Three Premier League wins on the bounce speaks for itself and Newcastle will know that a win here could put big daylight between themselves and the relegation zone..Brighton have showed glimpses of quality, particularly versus West Brom, but question marks remain over their forward play,
Our Prediction:An away win for Newcastle.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||BURNLEY 2.16||3.18||HUDDERSFIELD 3.72||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||BOLTON 3.40||3.56||BRENTFORD 2.10||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||PRESTON 2.06||3.41||MILLWALL 3.68||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||FULHAM 2.37||3.39||MIDDLESBROUGH 3.01||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 2.92||3.19||CARDIFF 2.54||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||SHREWSBURY 3.01||3.28||BLACKBURN 2.42||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.26||3.34||BLACKPOOL 3.23||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||PETERBOROUGH 2.85||3.39||WIGAN 2.47||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||NORTHAMPTON 3.08||3.40||BRADFORD CITY 2.32||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||SCUNTHORPE 2.48||3.30||PORTSMOUTH 2.91||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||SWANSEA 2.32||3.30||WATFORD 3.19||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||READING 2.31||3.33||HULL CITY 3.17||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||MALAGA 3.03||3.25||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.44||19:30|
|24-09||Bet Analysis||GETAFE 2.91||3.23||VILLARREAL 2.53||17:15|
|24-09||Bet Analysis||STRASBOURG 2.59||3.18||NANTES 2.97||18:00|
|24-09||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.71||3.18||NEWCASTLE 2.82||18:00|
|24-09||Bet Analysis||EIBAR 2.32||3.23||CELTA VIGO 3.14||19:30|